Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On a work call earlier waiting for more people to join, and for some reason people start talking about riddles to pass the time.

One guy busts out the classic "I have a mouth but do not eat, I have a bed but do not sleep...". Without a moment's hesitation our grad jumps in with "Is it a vampire?". I love the kid.

• Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

On a work call earlier waiting for more people to join, and for some reason people start talking about riddles to pass the time.

One guy busts out the classic "I have a mouth but do not eat, I have a bed but do not sleep...". Without a moment's hesitation our grad jumps in with "Is it a vampire?". I love the kid.

A river….

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

I realised last night that I have absolutely no idea what Carabou make or sell

It cheers me up that a company spends millions on sponsoring the League Cup and I know nothing about them

I guess by now you learned it’s an energy drink… but now I think about it I don’t think I have ever seen it in a shop (or at least have never noticed it).

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I guess by now you learned it’s an energy drink… but now I think about it I don’t think I have ever seen it in a shop (or at least have never noticed it).

My eyes certainly roll over the energy drink section as the pointless, mostly harmful drinks hold zero interest to me. 

I am aware Carabou is an energy drink but I wouldn't if they didn't sponsor the cup. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

It cheers me up that a company spends millions on sponsoring the League Cup and I know nothing about them

They make strawberry and chocolate moose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Caribou smoothies.

5 hours ago, bickster said:

I think you've confused reindeers with swamp buffalo here.

Or sports brands with energy drinks

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think you've confused reindeers with swamp buffalo here.

Or sports brands with energy drinks

You imagine I care about the spelling of a company's name that I don't care about?

If I knew how it was spelled their marketing might have worked

Â