Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

A couple of days off work after clocking up a week of crazy hours. :thumb:

EDIT: Just got a phone call and had to go in again. Over to the Piss You Off thread... :angry:

THIS is what happens when you're a great worker. Hey, at least you are awesome......I'm sorry about having to go back in though.

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to you for all of your hard work with the KIS and for stepping in at the last minute to help, we really couldn't have done it without you.

Never mind that, ex gratia payments gladly accepted.

The girl at work responsible for printing security passes is leaving. This is not what cheers me up, rather her resultant 'couldn't-give-a-fuckness' which has allowed me a new card with a picture of Optimus Prime slam-dunking in lieu of my own face.

The girl at work responsible for printing security passes is leaving. This is not what cheers me up, rather her resultant 'couldn't-give-a-fuckness' which has allowed me a new card with a picture of Optimus Prime slam-dunking in lieu of my own face.

Brilliant!! I demand pictures!

Risky attitude, that could make her boss a bit arcee

• 2 weeks later...

I got a new phone contract few weeks back, had a couple of months on my old contract but wanted to take my number across so had to stump up just over £50 to end early... got a letter from my old network yesterday saying my final balance was -£50.76 (obviously it was the money that should have gone towards the remaining months of the contract). Just called and the nice lady is processing the refund back to my bank account :hooray:

It's Brumericans birthday!!!! I love birthdays and celebrating other peoples is fuuuun (yes, I'm one of those people)and while Brumerican doesn't really care one way or another he received all of his gifts on time and is going to have a really good weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!!!!!

Â