Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

So,you read VT in the toilet then ?

That, and while masturbating furiously to the faint memories of the lovely ladies thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, El Zen said:

That, and while masturbating furiously to the faint memories of the lovely ladies thread.

Whilst perusing the Grand Old Team Everton Forum I noticed that they had a lovely ladies thread. Brought back some memories. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Whilst perusing the Grand Old Team Everton Forum I noticed that they had a lovely ladies thread. Brought back some mammaries.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, El Zen said:

You must have been on here a while then, have you changed your screen name? 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, El Zen said:

A friend of mine says that he is that good at masterbating that he can change hands and gain a stroke.Are you in that league yet ?

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

A friend of mine says that he is that good at masterbating that he can change hands and gain a stroke.Are you in that league yet ?

I’m afraid not. I’m staunchly monogamous. 

7 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

That is impressive. Has he tried doing this on himself as well? 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Watching Red Bull soapbox racing from Cork. A repeat from 2016, but how have I missed out on this sporting spectacle until now? 

Wait till you see some competitive tag. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Watching Red Bull soapbox racing from Cork. A repeat from 2016, but how have I missed out on this sporting spectacle until now? 

Mad innit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

You've watched the flugtag event though? 

Red bull do have some crazy cool Instagramable events, seemingly they're pumping money in and making a lot of stuff possible, it's just a shame they dabbled with football 

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Red bull do have some crazy cool Instagramable events, seemingly they're pumping money in and making a lot of stuff possible, it's just a shame they made their shit, unnecessary diabetes inducing product. 

Fixed that for you. 

• Like 2

Â