Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Checking my post this morning only to find someone has sent me a Cadbury "Secret Santa".  It is packed lovely and even comes with a note saying for every Secret Santa sent, Cadbury's have donated another one to a food bank in the Trussell Trust's network.

Now trying to work out who sent it :detect:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trekka said:

Checking my post this morning only to find someone has sent me a Cadbury "Secret Santa".  It is packed lovely and even comes with a note saying for every Secret Santa sent, Cadbury's have donated another one to a food bank in the Trussell Trust's network.

It was a pleasure mate, glad you like it, enjoy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, trekka said:

DHUTWU

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I've now got over a 1,000 likes. 

In reality doesn't really mean anything but cheers me up and makes me feel part of the family. 

Pretty certain most of those probably came from Off Topic. 

Thanks everyone. 

My on topic like tally is likely to be in the region of 3. Winning the day is also a glorious moment. I suspect for the likes of @mjmooney, @chrisp65 @NurembergVillan it probably no longer has a charm, it does for me though. 

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Upside: I have a little tug every time I get one.

Downside: Worn down to a nub.

You are 1 away from the 100. Going to like even your shittest posts to get you to it. So if you see me liking that you are playing King Dubby Dub Dubson, I don’t mean it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My on topic like tally is likely to be in the region of 3. Winning the day is also a glorious moment. I suspect for the likes of @mjmooney, @chrisp65 @NurembergVillan it probably no longer has a charm, it does for me though. 

Is it possible distinguish On Topic likes from Off Topic ones? 

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Perhaps not for you but my on topic posts could be counted on the fingers of one hand I reckon. 

Well I'd imagine mine would be too. 90% of my posts are in Off Topic. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Yeah they've got it really tough

• Like 1

Â