Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Same. Enjoy!

Much planned? I'm looking at getting away for a couple of days - either Cotswolds or Fens

40 minutes ago, Xela said:

Much planned? I'm looking at getting away for a couple of days - either Cotswolds or Fens

Probably a couple of day trips but apart from that it's very much a 'do as little as possible and relax' week. Can't wait 😀

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Xela said:

Should grab a cheap flight to Spain and have a few beers chilling in the sun.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Should grab a cheap flight to Spain and have a few beers chilling in the sun.

I did briefly think about it but can't be doing with the hassle of airports and flights for a few days. Plus I want a bit of solitude away from things, not being on word removed airways to Benidorm!

Yes I am a miserable rocket polisher. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Channel hopping through the usual crap last night before hitting Netflix, BBC2 had this show on about antiques where these two dues, in a Triumph Stag and a Morris Minor, buy antiques with two teams of (I assume) randoms then try to sell at a profit.

This was a celebrity affair supposedly. One guy had Denise van Outen, who still looks decent, and I was going to turn it off until the other celeb turned out to be Kelly Brook.

What.

A.

Magnificent.

Chest.

I watched the whole programme. Lawd, she is hot.

54 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What.

A.

Magnificent.

Chest.

If you can bear to watch crap B movies then Ms Brook does herself proud in piranha 3....or 3D.....or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If you can bear to watch crap B movies then Ms Brook does herself proud in piranha 3....or 3D.....or something like that. 

3 - DD  ?

• Haha 1

On 09/10/2019 at 17:02, rjw63 said:

Channel hopping through the usual crap last night before hitting Netflix, BBC2 had this show on about antiques where these two dues, in a Triumph Stag and a Morris Minor, buy antiques with two teams of (I assume) randoms then try to sell at a profit.

This was a celebrity affair supposedly. One guy had Denise van Outen, who still looks decent, and I was going to turn it off until the other celeb turned out to be Kelly Brook.

What.

A.

Magnificent.

Chest.

Nice jugs

Spoiler

p06qd8hz.jpg

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

That's the show!

Ms Brook has a bit of meat on the bones, just how I like 'em ;)

Meat? Looks like she's smuggling a couple of lamb shanks in her blouse! :D

• Haha 1

So, I’ve had to work away from home for the past 5 months but today is my last day!

Capped it off with an impromptu session that ended at 4am this morning in a basement tequila bar! 

Heading back to the southwest tomorrow to see the wife and kids and I’m very happy to do so. (Hopefully they’ll feel the same way :D)

Had no summer holiday with the family this year so heading to Croatia next weekend for a week! 

I have to say, I could’ve been in a lot worse places than Liverpool for the past few months and fortunate to catch some great live music (thanks too to @bickster for meeting up many times) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â