Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Got in touch with the banning order team today Thought my ban was up 2nd November, but it's infact 19th October. It ends midnight on the Friday, and we have Swansea at home on the Saturday. Shall be taking my son to his first league game. Can't bloody wait. 

Fairplay to you for actually sticking to it as everybody I know with bans still go down .

9 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Fairplay to you for actually sticking to it as everybody I know with bans still go down .

Thought about it plenty of times, but thought it ain't worth getting caught and having the ban extended. Missed out  on all the championship seasons which gutted me, because of the new grounds to visit. Looks like I'll still be able to go to most of them, as can't see us going up. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Got in touch with the banning order team today Thought my ban was up 2nd November, but it's infact 19th October. It ends midnight on the Friday, and we have Swansea at home on the Saturday. Shall be taking my son to his first league game. Can't bloody wait. 

Banned again by midnight on the 20th? ;) 

• Haha 1

Having to make some subtle mods to my footy spreadsheets to properly reflect a team getting a points deduction.  So I'm now ready when you are small heath alliance :D 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

Having to make some subtle mods to my footy spreadsheets to properly reflect a team getting a points deduction.  So I'm now ready when you are small heath alliance :D 

If NSWE don't think up something clever re. FFP, you may yet be using it for us.  :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

If NSWE don't think up something clever re. FFP, you may yet be using it for us.  :(

Nah, signing someone whilst under a transfer embargo ('soft' or otherwise) seems to have been the deal sealer.  Even Bolton are out of the mire now.

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's not a good thing to laugh at peoples financial hardships...

There is however an exception to every rule

Katie Hopkins is penniless, hasn't got a pot to piss in etc All because she wouldn't apologise to Jack Monro... :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have very recently opened my first ever facebook account. This last 2 days I've cranked up my new phone and put the messenger app on it.

I'm in tears here, laughing at the mess I'm making giving answers to one conversation in the texty boxy thing of a different conversation and adding people to the wrong groups. 

I am chaos, and I've arrived in the family chat, the footy chat, the churches and graves chat and the photography chat. Let's hope you all get along famously!

Â