The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

It will just mean we have to sell 5-6 first team players instead of Jack...

Now we're getting the hang of it..

Bomb squad first, anyone else that has a bid too good to turn down too.

Jack is fine where he is and is going nowhere folks.  :thumb:

• Like 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Now we're getting the hang of it..

Bomb squad first, anyone else that has a bid too good to turn down too.

Jack is fine where he is and is going nowhere folks.  :thumb:

Are you convinced he's going nowhere?

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

I would love that as well but in all honesty it won't happen.

Adomah £5M, Bjarnason £5M, Jedinak £1M, Lansbury £3M, Elphick £1m - £15M... plus possibly a 1-2M saving on wages

If Jack were to be sold for £25M thats a £10M difference

However the only reason we have to sell Jack is due to the FFP... but we still havent been given an actual figure we need to make up by the club. Press speculation is between £30M and £40M... there is a chance it is less than that, in which case we could probably take the 'wait until January for sales' approach

Jedinak is probably on 2.5 million a year on wages on his own, Lansbury probably 2million. the other 3 probably 1.5million 

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I believe what I have been told by this chap, yes.

I believe what I've been told too (straight from the horses mouth), and I believe you believe the chap correctly. I'll be surprised and very disappointed if he doesn't start against Hull.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

I believe what I've been told too (straight from the horses mouth), and I believe you believe the chap correctly. I'll be surprised and very disappointed if he doesn't start against Hull.

Its not Hull im worried about!

Hmmm... just saw a screenshot on Twitter of someone talking to Kevin Grealish with the headline "I think it's done ?

It wouldn't let me load the screenshot as it had already been deleted, but I think the guy said to Kevin

"Is it worth me getting Grealish on the back of my Villa shirt"

I didn't see the response from Kevin, but judging by the crying face in the headline of the tweet, I think he said no. 

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Hmmm... just saw a screenshot on Twitter of someone talking to Kevin Grealish with the headline "I think it's done ?

It wouldn't let me load the screenshot as it had already been deleted, but I think the guy said to Kevin

"Is it worth me getting Grealish on the back of my Villa shirt"

I didn't see the response from Kevin, but judging by the crying face in the headline of the tweet, I think he said no. 

I just saw that too. His reply was "Hold fire".

• Like 1

Â