The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Well if we know longer have to sell him in the cheap it wouldn’t suprise me if Spurs do not meet our valuation and look elsewhere. 

Our valuation would still be cheaper than Palaces valuation of Zaha. 

Let's be realistic guys grealish will go. Why would he stick around in championship with us when he could play champions league football and earn probably three times what he earns here?

No chance he is staying if spurs make a suitable bid. Let's not forget he only has two years left on his contract. His value will drop in half next summer and if we don't go up we can't afford to miss out on 30m+ if the offer is made.

• Confused 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Let's be realistic guys grealish will go. Why would he stick around in championship with us when he could play champions league football and earn probably three times what he earns here?

No chance he is staying if spurs make a suitable bid. Let's not forget he only has two years left on his contract. His value will drop in half next summer and if we don't go up we can't afford to miss out on 30m+ if the offer is made.

I'm pretty sure we will sell him. Our hands are still tied regarding the sale of our only real asset. He will bring too much money into the club to not sell him, and we still need to level off with FFP. Pity really. 

Have Spurs even made a signing? They have a stadium to pay for so I’m not even sure they could afford to spend big. My guess is Levy was interested because we were/are in a mess and he loves a bargain. He was probably hoping £20m would’ve done it and let’s be honest it probably would’ve last week such was the desperation. Now the situation has changed let’s see if they still try to make a deal. If they pay well over the odds for him fair enough.

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Have Spurs even made a signing? They have a stadium to pay for so I’m not even sure they could afford to spend big. My guess is Levy was interested because we were/are in a mess and he loves a bargain. He was probably hoping £20m would’ve done it and let’s be honest it probably would’ve last week such was the desperation. Now the situation has changed let’s see if they still try to make a deal. If they pay well over the odds for him fair enough.

I love the fact that its backfired on levy. Splat in your face levy 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm pretty sure we will sell him. Our hands are still tied regarding the sale of our only real asset. He will bring too much money into the club to not sell him, and we still need to level off with FFP. Pity really. 

I think he is going and personally I think although sad to leave the club wants to go.

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Our valuation would still be cheaper than Palaces valuation of Zaha. 

Not similar players at all so cant believe Spurs be in for both if want one

Contrary to what many believe, Spurs fans are sick of Levy.  He leaves his deals to the last week of transfer window then comes out looking like he is a master negotiator.  Meanwhile Spurs have there usual awful start to the season because of it. 

I just hope he doesn’t try the same shit with Grealish 

Â