The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I know you don’t think he would, because you have an insanely low opinion of him.

But in the real world, he would. If he was actually playing and being managed by someone who wants to use him then we don’t have an attacker who could keep him out of the team. 

And with the issues we’ve had on our left side he’d be a very welcome addition. 

We won’t sign him. Because we won’t spend the money. 

But if it somehow happened, he’d be comfortably first choice and it’s just bitter delusion if you’re convincing yourself he wouldn’t. 

I dont have a low opinion of him, he is still one of most exciting players I have seen but that player is gone and isnt coming back ever

He is no different than Coutinho

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont have a low opinion of him, he is still one of most exciting players I have seen but that player is gone and isnt coming back ever

He is no different than Coutinho

If you say so

Posted (edited)

Unused sub in the Cup final.

Unused sub at Spurs.

Didn't feature v West Ham either so his last minutes for Man. City were actually three weeks ago.

Two years left on his deal so Man. City will be offering him around clubs, interested where he ends up.

Maybe he's content just being a part time player raking in endless sponsorship deals but he's still only 28 and we've seen what happen to Dele Ali and Lingard once they stop putting in the hard yards so it can be a slippery slope downwards if your standards drop.

Bellingham's now overtaken him as that sort of people's player/fan favourite who doesn't have a robotic personality so he'll be a bit part at this Euros aswell.

Edited by VillaChris

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No creativity from City and he didnt even get off the bench

Guy is done completely

Even Doku spent most of his time passing the ball backwards.

Pep constantly saps individualism and creativity from players. 

There's nothing to stop Jack moving and picking up where he left with us, assists and creativity don't disappear they just get pushed back into the locker. 

Let's suppose he went to spurs or Newcastle ( which is my guess) I think he would offer them a quick route to top 4, he's an exceptionally gifted player. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just out of interest, how much would Man City need to get back not to ‘make a loss’. £40m?

Id have him back. In a heartbeat. 

He’s 3 years in to his 6 year sentence, so his book value is £50m

30 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He’s 3 years in to his 6 year sentence, so his book value is £50m

My book value is similar. 

Either way, bring the king back and give him the free role behind Watkins.

I can’t watch him play the way he does any longer. Bring back Englands most talented player of a generation and let the man run riot. Guy is getting double figures goals and assists in this Emery machine.

I miss the way the game slows down when he gets the ball. How does he do it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

The reason “never go back” is a thing.

You had yourself a dirty, don't be shy to admit it you were punching a little but you had a good thing going on, bought a house got engaged made loads of plans for the future 

She left you for her PT cos he's got a 6 pack and a BMW on lease

You have a wobble but sort yourself outz hit the gym, get a promotion at work, in the best place you've ever been in your life

She realises her PT is a kale eating word removed and wants back in the big bed 

You never go back...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You had yourself a dirty, don't be shy to admit it you were punching a little but you had a good thing going on, bought a house got engaged made loads of plans for the future 

She left you for her PT cos he's got a 6 pack and a BMW on lease

You have a wobble but sort yourself outz hit the gym, get a promotion at work, in the best place you've ever been in your life

She realises her PT is a kale eating word removed and wants back in the big bed 

You never go back...

Always go back. 

• Haha 2

Â