The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

The net spend in that time is around £530m.

So, how did they manage to make a 600 million more profit than the other scum6?

During Covid?

1 minute ago, AJ said:

During Covid?

That spend is over 4 years.

We lost money in Covid like every other club just no where near as much.

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Well done he's 17.

For context mcginns been megged by half the squad this week and received a lot of stick for it

It just shows a bit of fun between them all, for which no matter what you think of him mcginn is usually the centre of it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Enda said:

Jesus’ career was cut short at 33 though.

To be fair, Jesus was a centre forward. Everyone kept telling him to be Jesus but then he played against the Villa and a centre back named God scared the bejesus out of him 😨

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I think we're selling him a year early. Obviously, 10 years too early as well, but there's such a chance to make a real go at the top 6 and get ourselves in a position to attract the next level of player.

I agree completely with this, and his value isn't dropping in the next year. Unless we're contractually obligated to, I don't think I'd sell him for any price this summer. He can't afford to sulk and not play at his best. 

1 minute ago, AJ said:

During Covid?

Because they're clearly cheating :lol:

And now they're in, it's too hard to get them back out. UEFA (who are far from 'goodies' in this) have been beaten and the super league will rise again.

This is why the PL are desperately trying to stop Saudis from getting in.

When you're dealing with someone with unlimited resources who will go through courts to do what they want, there's not much you can do.

As usual with anything City, I find their social media bot/troll farm presence so interesting. They're quite ahead of the game with it in sports terms. The main bonus of it is that real people start parroting whatever the club line is fed to them as. It's very effective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What the hell is a faith clause? 

A good faith clause… if a bid arrives at a certain amount then negotiations can take place. Different to a release clause! 

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Because they're clearly cheating :lol:

And now they're in, it's too hard to get them back out. UEFA (who are far from 'goodies' in this) have been beaten and the super league will rise again.

This is why the PL are desperately trying to stop Saudis from getting in.

When you're dealing with someone with unlimited resources who will go through courts to do what they want, there's not much you can do.

As usual with anything City, I find their social media bot/troll farm presence so interesting. They're quite ahead of the game with it in sports terms. The main bonus of it is that real people start parroting whatever the club line is fed to them as. It's very effective.

You have probably noticed.

They are in this thread right now.

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

A good faith clause… if a bid arrives at a certain amount then negotiations can take place. Different to a release clause! 

Sounds like oft used gentleman's agreement 

32 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Monday will be telling. I very much doubt he returns to BMH on Monday, knowing he's leaving.

Said it before but first team are at a training camp till Wednesday

Â