The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

All of his mates are footballers on 70k per week!

I’m sure he has some mates who aren’t lol. Regardless, when you’re in certain financial circles it’s easy to start blowing through cash. Especially as someone else said, when you account for bills and taxes it really starts to disappear quickly if you aren’t a wise spender.

So really a it’s a case of City having triggered the release clause, however at the same time we have offered him a new deal to stay with us. 
So the choice is entirely on Jack? 

Edited by Tayls

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

If your girlfriend has already fantasised about sleeping with the richer bloke up the road in the bigger house and with a more flashy car, then you get rid and move on! :) 

I would at least arse it one more time then wipe me knob on her curtains on the way out! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I’m sure he has some mates who aren’t lol. Regardless, when you’re in certain financial circles it’s easy to start blowing through cash. Especially as someone else said, when you account for bills and taxes it really starts to disappear quickly if you aren’t a wise spender.

A mate of mine blasted 3 million in 10 days in Vegas

• Shocked 1

Just now, Kingman said:

I would at least arse it one more time then wipe me knob on her curtains on the way out! 

You sweet talker, you. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

How the **** do you spend £200k a week. 

The first fortnight would be awesome, but after that it could be 5k for all it mattered.

Have you NOT seen Brewsters Millions?! Jack will obviously announce next week a political campaign with 'fat sidekick' Meatball McGinn as his chancellor!

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So really a it’s a case of City having triggered the release clause, however at the same time we have offered him a new deal to stay with us. 

What makes you think they've triggered a release clause?

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

We really haven't got the slightest clue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Good god that’s insanity. I forgot about the whole gambling thing lol. @HKP90 there’s another thing to think about^

It was rather good fun being there as well. Pretty much followed my formula but on a more grand scale🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No one has confirmed this, only the media. Man City have not made any bids.

I’m sorry but your application for the job of chief football write at The Athletic hasn’t been successful. If you wish to apply in the future, perhaps a less fact based approach may be beneficial. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â