The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Reality has called.

Grealish is 25 and already breaks down each season. 

Whilst players can certainly go on longer their maximum ability tends to be around 27-31.

I wonder have you ever heard of a little fella named Lionel **** Messi. Who had his 2nd best season of his career last year at age 32. Oh and famously has had a variety of different injuries many if them very serious. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I wonder have you ever heard of a little fella named Lionel **** Messi. Who had his 2nd best season of his career last year at age 32. Oh and famously has had a variety of different injuries many if them very serious. 

Shhhh, he is the keeper of reality!

9 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Reality has called.

Whilst players can certainly go on longer their maximum ability tends to be around 27-31.

Let's wait and see then, I think 31 will be low end for this generation of players.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

You couldn’t pay me to wear that jacket!

Edit: That’s a lie, of course you could! I’m just not overly optimistic that anyone would. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think last time everyone had a laugh at his clobber it turned out he had a £4k coat on 

I dread to think how much that magazine cover gear cost 

Yeah I dont think Jack shops at the same places as me.....I'll pinch a Jimmy Carr line..."I dont think Sports Direct have an evening wear department" for that kind of jacket

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think it's great...He's becoming the face of English football. Sure there are other great players, but their ugly as sin. Jack's a potential goldmine. He's a marketing dream. Young, good looking, shit clobber, social media addict and all round loveable dope. Brilliant for the growth of the club. 

And so very Brummie. It’s great for the region to be represented by Jack and Jude.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think it's great...He's becoming the face of English football. Sure there are other great players, but their ugly as sin. Jack's a potential goldmine. He's a marketing dream. Young, good looking, shit clobber, social media addict and all round loveable dope. Brilliant for the growth of the club. 

But a Brummie accent. Maybe Peaky Blinders has changed the way outsiders perceive it, but I'd be surprised. 

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

But a Brummie accent. Maybe Peaky Blinders has changed the way outsiders perceive it, but I'd be surprised. 

It has most definitely. I spend a lot of time(not at the mo) in Asia and when people realise your from Birmingham it's one of the first things they mention. I've actually been nicknamed 'the peaky blinder' in a couple of places. Same in Italy and France funnily enough, the show is very popular. I've a few mates in Paris and it's all they talk about. I wouldn't mind but I don't even watch it.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It has most definitely. I spend a lot of time(not at the mo) in Asia and when people realise your from Birmingham it's one of the first things they mention. I've actually been nicknamed 'the peaky blinder' in a couple of places. Same in Italy and France funnily enough, the show is very popular. I've a few mates in Paris and it's all they talk about. I wouldn't mind but I don't even watch it.    

Germany too, an Iranian guy in my office calls me Arthur cos of it 

I did once try and explain I'm black country but backed out of that conversation when I saw how blank his face was 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Very popular show. Only downside is they support the scum.

Probably why their fans are so thuggish. 

5 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Reality has called.

You Are Amazing Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Somewhere recently described Grealish as having a COOL Brummie accent.  I think it is to do with Peaky Blinders. 

I can definitely see Jack going a bit Beckham. He has a good tournament and especially next World Cup he can definitely be a global superstar, Champions League or not. 

Â