The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

The only thing that matters is performance on Monday. It’s 6 days until the playoff final, frankly he could get wankered tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. He’s a 23yr old lad in superb physical shape, I’m pretty sure he’ll be fine for next Monday. They don’t have to live like monks. 

If he is off the pace Monday and we lose then this could blow up. If we win it’s forgotten. 

Unless he wore exactly the same outfit in France, those pictures are actually from Birmingham last Thursday.

I'm guessing someone saw a croissant on the table in one of the pictures and assumed it was France.

But yes, he was smashed.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, shoes, living room and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, close-up

Nothing to see here. 

That first one is just a still from his modelling for the Kappa mural. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Unless he wore exactly the same outfit in France, those pictures are actually from Birmingham last Thursday.

I'm guessing someone saw a croissant on the table in one of the pictures and assumed it was France.

But yes, he was smashed.

Makes more sense.

29 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

doesn't look like Jack's current fashion fail beard thingy  .... are we sure this isn't an old photo doing the rounds ?

Yes. It was last Thursday in Birmingham.

Edit: again, unless he wore the exact same outfit in Paris later

Edited by Stevo985

10 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

WE ARE WAITING!!!!

Sadly I only see him and his family once a year. He's removed his facebook though 🧐

@Stevo985 sent me a picture of him wearing the exact same outfit last week, so it could be someone taking the piss (the guy I know in that picture is a Blues fan, he might not even know Jack personally)

I highly doubt Jack is in Paris during the week before a Playoff final. Training!?

Edited by villarule123

8 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Sadly I only see him and his family once a year. He's removed his facebook though 🧐

@Stevo985 sent me a picture of him wearing the exact same outfit last week, so it could be someone taking the piss (the guy I know in that picture is a Blues fan, he might not even know Jack personally)

I highly doubt Jack is in Paris during the week before a Playoff final. Training!?

His instagram story had him in Paris yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Hmm.

In isolation, whatever. Probably still on a high from the Semi.

However, he has previous of this, I'd have hoped he'd have learned.

I don't think it's too bad, but it is something the press could jump on if they wanted to or they will save  it for the worst possible time for him. I don't mind him having a good time when the time is right, and well over a week before a game is fine by me, he just needs to be a bit more careful when he's out.

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

This will hit the media in the next couple of hours.

Bugger. 

Good - hopefully any coverage will give him a reason to shut up his doubters. Truth appears he's had some booze last Thursday (how much does it take given his size?) and fallen asleep. Let the press harrang him - if he's fit and firing he'll show us all at Wembley. 

Yep. I don't see the issue in getting drunk 11 days before the playoff final. That's more than enough time to recover.

But the press exposure probably won't be kind.

• Like 3

Another photo of him with not a lot of context, let's see what the club does this time because we were shit reacting to it last time

asleep in a chair in a bar, from those 2 pics there's not even alcohol on show

Â