The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Bruce will have his brutal tactics against him at the weekend just like he did at Hull. 

Hutchinson I think his name is must be close to Kieftenbald for shit tackles

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Quite possibly the worst game he's had for us. Totally out of character.

Yet he was the one that was a big part of our winning goal

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It wasn't a good performance overall but good work for the third goal.

He was the one that found the space and passed it to Kodjia for the second goal.

We would never have scored that goal without Jack

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He was the one that found the space and passed it to Kodjia for the second goal.

We would never have scored that goal without Jack

Yep, skipped past a man with ease then drove towards their box, 3 wednesday players went to close him down, clever run by kodjia to run past the traffic losing his man but I honestly can't think of any player I've seen that gets the opposition attention Jack does, he might "do nothing" because they double / triple up on him and take him out of the game but that's where the rest of the team has to utilise the space that creates (and usually when we play well that's exactly why) 

That's the difference he gives us, time and space for everyone else, let alone his own quality on the ball 

• Like 2

I don't think there's another player below Wolves in 7th place in English football that could make the play he did leading up to the 2nd goal.

The awareness and the weight of the layoff to Kodjia alone was class let alone the patient drive towards the box, fending off like 4 players.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Nigel said:

He was man marked all game under instruction from the manager who knows most about him, not really a shock he couldnt impose himself.

Which left more space for SJM. Becoming hard for teams to single out one player.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lexicon said:

Quite possibly the worst game he's had for us. Totally out of character.

18 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Yet he was the one that was a big part of our winning goal

Agreed with both.

I was frustrated with him yesterday, but the last 15 was just an example of why you stick with a player like him even when he is poor.

One or two moments of brilliants then boom.

It's what they call "Clutch" in the NBA.

Key moment of brilliance when needed most.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Agreed with both.

I was frustrated with him yesterday, but the last 15 was just an example of why you stick with a player like him even when he is poor.

One or two moments of brilliants then boom.

It's what they call "Clutch" in the NBA.

Key moment of brilliance when needed most.

For sure. He's been due a bad performance given how good he's been. 

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Didn't have the best game today but was hugely influential in the last 10-15 minutes. Looked like he might be carrying a knock still though. I'd be tempted to rest him midweek. 

No chance. 

Â