The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

Anyone having had the slightest doubt about his importance to the team and what a fantastic player he is, doubt no more.

At the same time it highlights a weakness in our squad. That I'm sure will be assessed this summer.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I actually like gay pirates, especially ones who score worldies, so it's neither phobic or negative about gay pirates.

If that were true, why would he need to sort it out?

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

At the same time it highlights a weakness in our squad. That I'm sure will be assessed this summer.

It does, but mostly it highlights whan an incredible player he is. Look at how many times he gets the ball, keeps it, makes us keep possession, and all the times he does something crative and starts the attacks. In other games we would have hoofed it or it would have just pinged it back to the defence and then out of play of hoofed it in the next pass. No other player has that ability to keep the ball all the time. He is simply impossible to replace.  We can buy 5 new midfielders and many may be good passers, but we wont find anyone with Jack's ability to keep the ball.

• Like 1

Few mentioned it in the the match thread so I'll clarify.

In this system, it is just him yes. Playing attacking football with this floppy haired hero in the middle and you'll do this to most teams in this league.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

He is the only player since about 2010 that I've genuinely loved.

I'd probably go back even further.

I loved the likes of Mellberg and Carew, but he's comfortably the best player to come through our youth system in my lifetime, and genuinely being one of our own makes him that bit more special. 

I'm going to be absolutely gutted when he leaves.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd probably go back even further.

I loved the likes of Mellberg and Carew, but he's comfortably the best player to come through our youth system in my lifetime, and genuinely being one of our own makes him that bit more special. 

I'm going to be absolutely gutted when he leaves.

😠

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

We've been robbed of promotion this season through injury and nothing else.

We were battering everyone in sight.

Save some for next season Jacko.

We can go on another run. We have a really nice run of fixtures. Nice mixture between promotion rivals we can drag down and relegation fodder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â