The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Greasy misses game against us what a idiot. Silly yellow 😂

As happy as some posters will be about this, the key yellow card yesterday was Rodri. Him missing our game improves our chances immeasurably 

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I thought he led us to believe he hated being subbed or on the bench. Looks like he loves it now. Like Souness says, a top player wants to be first on the teamsheet every week and would seek a move. But I guess that Arab money makes people change their priorities.

Souness is easy to knock but he makes one really interesting point here which I have said before. If City wanted him gone tomorrow, who is taking him?

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Souness is easy to knock but he makes one really interesting point here which I have said before. If City wanted him gone tomorrow, who is taking him?

You could say that about alot of players at the top sides though, their wages make it prohibitive for anyone bar the Saudis to sign them. Plenty of premier league teams would be happy to have jack in their team. Pretty much every team bar city and maybe Liverpool he's in the first XI. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

As happy as some posters will be about this, the key yellow card yesterday was Rodri. Him missing our game improves our chances immeasurably 

Tbh thats true but for me seeing grealish score in front of the holte in a citeh top turns my stomach. So im glad that at least for another season wont happen

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tbh thats true but for me seeing grealish score in front of the holte in a citeh top turns my stomach. So im glad that at least for another season wont happen

Be more worried about him diving against us since he has form

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

By the cut of their jib some VT posters would seem rather happy about Greal-hiss scoring against Villa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

By the cut of their jib some VT posters would seem rather happy about Greal-hiss scoring against Villa.

Some VT posters would post 50 messages stating that they don’t care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

Some VT posters would post 50 messages stating that they don’t care.

Some would post in off topic about being annoyed that the Grealish thread had been bumped again. Before posting in here themselves 👀

• Haha 1

We'd jump at the chance to take Jack back and so would Newcastle.

Both probably on loan though, he's seeing that 6 year deal out or near enough. He can be loaned out for a few years like Coutinho at Barca.

In fact, Barca, Bayern & Villa - the Coutinho route, would be ideal for him on loan. 

I could still see him winding up at United too. 

He's become complacent because City win all the time. Now someone like Doku has come along and people are realising how little he really does contribute. 

If he played for United he would've been ripped to shreds for his form over a year ago. 

I'm doubling down on him not making the Euro's. 

• Like 1

People exaggerating the gloominess of his Man City situation because of desperately wanting it to be true, but reality through the eyes of the unbiased tells the true story, he was one of their best and most important players last season in a season when they won the treble, if you don't believe me then believe Man City fans who all say it's so, and at the start of this season has just been unlucky with injuries, so has been in and out of the Man City team more than usual,  he will still end up being a very important player for them again this season if he can stay fit.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

We'd jump at the chance to take Jack back and so would Newcastle.

Both probably on loan though, he's seeing that 6 year deal out or near enough. He can be loaned out for a few years like Coutinho at Barca.

In fact, Barca, Bayern & Villa - the Coutinho route, would be ideal for him on loan. 

I could still see him winding up at United too. 

Why would we want Jack back here on crazy wages. Imagine Watkins, Douglas, and Martinez seeing Jack walk into Bodymoor all pulling in a far higher wage than them. They show loyalty to the club and that's their reward. So nope, can't see it at all. Jack made his bed when he signed that massive City deal. It's the Saudi's or bust for him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't see it happening (thankfully). - Unless he takes a wage drop of around £200k (if he is supposedly on £300k) which I don't think he would - and a transfer fee of £40m then it's a bit of a non runner.

Even if he was to see out his contract and return to us on a free, he would be 32 by then anyway and not much use.

I think unless someone like Newcastle are willing to take a punt on him, I think he will either take the Saudi money or probably just retire.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, useless said:

People exaggerating the gloominess of his Man City situation because of desperately wanting it to be true, but reality through the eyes of the unbiased tells the true story, he was one of their best and most important players last season in a season when they won the treble, if you don't believe me then believe Man City fans who all say it's so, and at the start of this season has just been unlucky with injuries, so has been in and out of the Man City team more than usual,  he will still end up being a very important player for them again this season if he can stay fit.

He did ok last season, one of the best/ most important is miles off. He’s a big personality and popular, but he wasn’t that influential on the pitch.

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Some would post in off topic about being annoyed that the Grealish thread had been bumped again. Before posting in here themselves 👀

Not me mate

• Haha 1

Not me mate

Not me mate

• Haha 2

Â