The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t know. Just saying what I heard from someone that works at the club. Could be bullshit but you seem to state ‘everyone’ loved him as if it was a fact.  It may not have been the case. 

I'm basing it on what we all can see. There seemed to be a great team spirit when Jack was here, the players seemed to love him, you never heard a bad word said about him despite his misdemeanors off the pitch.

The same can be said at Man City. He has never seemed to be any kind of disruptive influence at Villa or Man City. It's not a "fact", it's my opinion based on the evidence we have.

But I guess if someone at the club said something non specific that could be bullshit then I must be wrong. I'll file that one alongside him dying of liver disease in 2 years and being a coke addict

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm basing it on what we all can see. There seemed to be a great team spirit when Jack was here, the players seemed to love him, you never heard a bad word said about him despite his misdemeanors off the pitch.

The same can be said at Man City. He has never seemed to be any kind of disruptive influence at Villa or Man City. It's not a "fact", it's my opinion based on the evidence we have.

But I guess if someone at the club said something non specific that could be bullshit then I must be wrong. I'll file that one alongside him dying of liver disease in 2 years and being a coke addict

Defender of the Jack 🤣 

Have a good day mate. 

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Defender of the Jack 🤣 

Have a good day mate. 

I'm happy to criticise him when he deserves it. I've done it plenty of times in the past.

I just find it funny that a lot of the stuff that is thrown at him in this thread is frankly made up, or at the least massively exaggerated, like his aforementioned alcohol dependancy.

Now it's "Someone at the club I know told me some people thought he was a prick but they didn't say who and it might be bullshit"

It's not terribly convincing is it :) 

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I'm happy to criticise him when he deserves it. I've done it plenty of times in the past.

I just find it funny that a lot of the stuff that is thrown at him in this thread is frankly made up, or at the least massively exaggerated, like his aforementioned alcohol dependancy.

Now it's "Someone at the club I know told me some people thought he was a prick but they didn't say who and it might be bullshit"

It's not terribly convincing is it :) 

Ha fair enough but to be fair it is possible to think a person is a prick but still not not mind him or in some cases even like him.  I know many people I can put in this category. 

Anyway he’s long gone now and thriving. Fair play to him. 

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I heard from someone in the club he reheated fish in the microwave at lunchtime 

I used to work with that guy. It's **** disgusting. Mind you it will be no suprise that was one of his more redeeming features too. 

Doku is having a hell of a game. 

I think at any other club, this signing wouldn't have been considered a success. 

Imagine man u, spurs or arsenal paying £100 million and getting the exact same return. 

But at a club where money doesn't matter, he's played his part in a financial doping club. 

• Like 1

Doku is different levels. Just can’t fathom why a player with rhe confidence and flair of Jack restricted his game so much even when he constantly said he needed to add more goals and assists. Doku cost less and already looks much better value. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Doku is different levels. Just can’t fathom why a player with rhe confidence and flair of Jack restricted his game so much even when he constantly said he needed to add more goals and assists. Doku cost less and already looks much better value. 

Maybe it's not just Pep's instructions but also the injuries did take their toll - I feel like we've never seen him in full flight since his injury in Feb 21.

Â