The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Do you see how your actions have perpetuated the thread's life? Had you not posted a reply to every new comment here, that post from Davkaus wouldn't have happened.

Just ignore the thread?

But it helps him wank, so why would he?!

• Like 1

He's getting better and better for them.

He's completely changed as a player, which is a shame. But he's basically first choice now, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Cancelo sale was entirely down to getting more out of Jack. They didn't work together

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's getting better and better for them.

He's completely changed as a player, which is a shame. But he's basically first choice now, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Cancelo sale was entirely down to getting more out of Jack. They didn't work together

Apparently Cancelo had a bust up with Pep and throws tantrums when he gets dropped. Was supposed to be the same in Italy

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently Cancelo had a bust up with Pep and throws tantrums when he gets dropped. Was supposed to be the same in Italy

But I imagine he was getting dropped because he stifled their 100m signing. He used to play pretty much every game

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

But I imagine he was getting dropped because he stifled their 100m signing. He used to play pretty much every game

I get what you're saying but I think it's more coincidence than the reason, Cancelo's beef has been ongoing for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Sherwood was on the radio talking about Grealish and how he was first nearly sold to Spuds as a sixteen year old in a swap for Jenas. Villa really pushing to do the deal but Harry Redknapp wouldn't go for it.

Then Spuds offered £20 million for him but Villa wanted £25 million which Levy wouldn't pay.

11 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Tim Sherwood was on the radio talking about Grealish and how he was first nearly sold to Spuds as a sixteen year old in a swap for Jenas. Villa really pushing to do the deal but Harry Redknapp wouldn't go for it.

Then Spuds offered £20 million for him but Villa wanted £25 million which Levy wouldn't pay.

I'm not surprised. At that time Jenas would have been a first team starter for Spurs? And want to swap for a talented but unknown 16 year old? You'd be bonkers 

11 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Sounds like absolute **** bollocks. Even back then Jack was the jewel in the crown. I know Lerner was a shit and our infrastructure all through the club a farce....but no.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

There's been how many player swap deals in PL history?

And between 2 PL clubs? Even us and City for milner / Ireland wasn't a straight swap, they're always brought up by the media and they never happen

Utter bollocks

It's a pet peeve of mine too. Fans always suggest them like clubs are swapping one box of tea for another. These are multi million pound assets on complicated contracts. 

• Like 1

Â