The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 hours ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Really? What gave it away? Do we have to write 'imo' after every sentence on a message board in order not to be mistakenly taken for an ITK? 

Fwiw I also believe Purslow and Gerrard wouldn't have the snake back. To clarify - I haven't personally talked to them, just imo. 

The original post very a much stated it as fact, I asked for clarification, clarification was given, what’s the problem?

I would like to think that both Purslow’s and Gerrard’s interests are in making Villa a better team. I would be disappointed if Purslow or anyone else let their personal feelings (if they even exist re JG) get in the way if JG wanted to return. The only criteria should be does he improve us and is he worth X expenditure.

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's the best player you've ever seen in a Villa shirt. 

I’m 45 years old, he’s not the best player I’ve seen in a Villa shirt in my many decades of following the Villa.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Couldn't ask for a better game to prove himself today.

The chance is there for him to come off the bench and change the game.

Villa’s Jack could here, they need to take control of the ball and progress it up the pitch. Now he’ll come on as a false 9 and run the opposite direction the ball is travelling for half an hour.

If it doesn't work out long term for Grealish at Man City I can see him eventually ending up at Newcastle, he's already something of a cult figure there. If we had the chance to resign him, I think we'd do so without hesitation, people are kidding themselves if they think otherwise, it's not the WWE, our owners don't have some petty agenda against him because he moved to a different team, that's just part of football, players will leave us if they think they can get a better move, and we will let players go if we think we can replace them with better.

Â