The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

Pep is saying he is confident the goals will come, its more and more clear this clown didnt watch him play ever for Villa

Mr. Greal-hiss, no pressure.

People or more accurately the media say Pep is one of the great managers yet he's spent over a billion pounds on players in his time at City.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Mr. Greal-hiss, no pressure.

People or more accurately the media say Pep is one of the great managers yet he's spent over a billion pounds on players in his time at City.

Man utd have spent the same, Chelsea can't be far off 

He's won more than both of those 2 put together 

Yes all the top clubs have spent a lot of money. What he has done in dometic football is astounding.  Only Liverpool has challenged the domination. We'll see if Chelsea stay the course. 

Edited by PaulC

8 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Sure I read a stat that Pep had spent half a billion on defence alone in his tenure...

It's the Champions league he'll be judged on, maybe they win it this season but I really hope not!

Its the CL that anyone who wants to knock him will judge him on... 

City's owners will use their own metrics that we don't have access to such as fan base growth, social media numbers and legit sponsor income 

It'll end up the same as Bayern, don't look at him having more domestic dominance than they've had in a generation (or in city's case ever) just look at the CL

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes all the top clubs have spent a lot of money. What he has done in dometic football is astounding.  Only Liverpool has challenged the domination. We'll see if Chelsea stay the course. 

He had one of the largest budgets so he is delivered what was expected to win trophies  on a regular basis. However so far he has flunked winning the CL which was why he was brought (bought?) into City.

Pellegrini and Mancini won titles and domestic cups  for City in the  plastic  oil era and they are not lauded as footballing gods.

Edited by The Fun Factory

36 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He had one of the largest budgets so he is delivered what was expected to win trophies  on a regular basis. However so far he has flunked winning the CL which was why he was brought (bought?) into City.

Pellegrini and Mancini won titles and domestic cups  for City in the  plastic  oil era and they are not lauded as footballing gods.

Yes in terms of trophies but only manager to have broken the 100 point barrier 

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Pellegrini and Mancini didn't do this 

PaulC is right he's also broke the PL record for points and goals too

And like I said we'll never know but I will always think their owners will judge him on growth of the club not the CL

I also mentioned bayern, he won more trophies than heynckes, more leagues and more pokkal whilst also setting them up for the next decade but he didn't win the CL so some on here will claim he took them backwards, it's nonsense 

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Under Klopp Liverpool got 104 points from 38 games, just not the 38 games from the start to the end of the season.

Guess I misremembered that. Obviously trying to forget everything about Liverpool's win. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Guess I misremembered that. Obviously trying to forget everything about Liverpool's win. 

Yeah it’s just as impressive as far as I’m concerned, I think a lot of people downplay the crazy money/players at his disposal just as much as people discredit the records. He’s a fantastic manager with a huge **** advantage wherever he’s been.

7 Nil, yet one goal, no assists, one chance created.

Rodri created 5 chances and went off in 56 minutes, Foden 6, Mahrez 4.

He looks lost every time I see him, I would say he's struggling with the intense tactical instruction.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

7 Nil, yet one goal, no assists, one chance created.

Rodri created 5 chances and went off in 56 minutes, Foden 6, Mahrez 4.

He looks lost every time I see him, I would say he's struggling with the intense tactical instruction.

Still did his stupid celebration too

• Haha 1

Â