The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Still only good enough for the bench according to Shearer and Ferdinand 🤣

Ferdinand’s opinions are terrible. 

Edited by It's Your Round
Original comment too harsh
  • Like 2

These are the reasons I need to stop taking peoples overt bias ( Here or otherwise ) too seriously. No one will admit that their opinions are heavily skewed by the club they support.

I'm literally watching my Man United supporting friends wax lyrical about how instrumental Shaw was in both goals, as well as bigging up Maguire, not a mention of Grealish.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

These are the reasons I need to stop taking peoples overt bias ( Here or otherwise ) too seriously. No one will admit that their opinions are heavily skewed by the club they support.

I'm literally watching my Man United supporting friends wax lyrical about how instrumental Shaw was in both goals, not a mention of Grealish.

I just had a Reading fan tell me Jack got his 20 mins and did F all. That's why he supports Reading.

• Haha 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm literally watching my Man United supporting friends wax lyrical about how instrumental Shaw was in both goals, not a mention of Grealish.

Ask their opinion of Jack though. They'll talk Shaw up but ask their opinion. I've got 2 bluenose and 3 United fans in my group chat. All waxing lyrical about Jack.

He's the guy they'll remember 15 years from now in this tournament

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm literally watching my Man United supporting friends wax lyrical about how instrumental Shaw was in both goals, as well as bigging up Maguire, not a mention of Grealish.

They were good. But we were heading to extra time until Jack came on. That's the difference.

• Like 1

Just now, bose said:

I'm starting to think we shouldn't sell him

There is no amount of money that could replace him. Even selling him for £1billion would achieve nothing. What he gives us literally is priceless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Didn't Ferdinand say he wouldn't watch the Euros if Jack weren't starting?

Ferdinand has flip flopped throughout the whole tournament.

He famously highlighted Mings as the weak point just before the first game and at half time said Mings performance should have shut up his detractors… 

the bloke makes it up as he goes along 

• Like 2

Â