The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Also...he said something along the lines of how he doesn't see him as a number 8 and England don't play with a 10...yet he selects Mount...WTF? Grealish is a much, much better number 8 than Mount.

It also cracks me up how he mentioned all the wingers and then dropped Hudson-Odoi's name again as if he's still ahead of Grealish 😂😂

He needs to come out and give his true reason for not picking him which is that he has a personal problem with him, instead of feeding us all these bullshit wishy washy excuses which everyone can now see straight through.

Grealish has been crap the times he's played as an 8 last season. Barely getting into the game from there.

His best games by far has been from the left

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lomaski said:

I was quietly confident Jack would stay this summer, but I think he will now want that move to Manure as he clearly isn't going to get an international look in at Villa. Our England manager proves himself to be a liar and a hypocrite, forcing Jack's hand to leave his beloved club. Dark period for England and Villa fans. 😢 My hatred for big nose knows no bounds!!

I don't think I would be rushing to move clubs just to go and play for a hypocrite when there still wouldn't be any guarantee I would still get an international start.

If I was Villa I would be having words with Southgate. Cut your shit or forget ever using any of our players.

Southgate has been a complete Roaster in this whole thing!

• Like 2

All I care about with regards to Grealish is whether he's going to playing for us next season or not. Would be nice change of topic if we got some news of him signing a new deal.

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Mount is quicker and much more deadly from counter attacks.

Jack's style of play and Southgate's system is just a misfit. It's not that he isn't good enough.

If Pep Guardiola was the England manager Jack would be one of the first players on the teem sheet. Southgate want pacey wingers and Jack isn't blessed with pace.

Edited by villalad21

7 minutes ago, useless said:

All I care about with regards to Grealish is whether he's going to playing for us next season or not. Would be nice change of topic if we got some news of him signing a new deal.

Run out of likes already today but this 100%

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack's style of play and Southgate's system is just a misfit. It's not that he isn't good enough.

yep, agree with your pacey winger comment too

step back from villa and take the glasses off...depending on what day of the week it is the best / 2nd best English attacking midfielder also cant get a sniff at southgates England and Maddison is far more suited to how England play, in my mind he's in and around the box short sharp passing and moving link up play through the middle looking for movement from the striker to thread a pass through

as hard done by we all feel over jacks omission the continual omission of the pair of them (I know JM is injured for this squad) tells you the story as to why, hes not interested in ball playing neat midfielders, its not the blood and thunder English way

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If Pep Guardiola was the England manager Jack would be one of the first players on the teem sheet. Southgate want pacey wingers and Jack isn't blessed with pace.

Perhaps Mouthgate might want to have more than one tactic for his brilliant plan? So when we will be losing to the first decent team we play in a summer knock out tournament he could, you know, maybe change his tactics rather than just keep banging his head to the wall? No that is far to sensible for Gareth. That is the from the  tactical wizardry who sent Middlesbrough down in his only job before getting the England job by default.

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I think that’s my take as well. Southgate sees Grealish as a wide forward but wants his wide forwards to be players in the Sancho/Sterling mould. 

I still think it’s odd he wouldn’t take him anyway and have a look at him in a central midfield role instead of all the defensive midfielders he’s using. 

Edited by LondonLax

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

tells you the story as to why, hes not interested in ball playing neat midfielders, its not the blood and thunder English way

It's true.

Look at how England wasted Scholes on the wing.

Harry Redknapp has talked about this saying if Jack were Spanish the team would be build around him.

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

I think that’s my take as well. Southgate sees Grealish as a wide forward but wants his wide forwards to be players in the Sancho/Sterling mould. 

I still think it’s odd he wouldn’t take him anyway and have a look at him in a central midfield role instead of all the defensive midfielders he’s using. 

Jack has been poor in midfield in the 19/20 season. He is rightfully so being considered as a wide option.

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack has more than enough pace to go past players.. Stop talking crap

Â