The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Oh I have - I'm from Ireland (not much better as far as the excitement or quality goes) so I've seen approximately 6/7? games between Ireland and Denmark in the last 3 years. It's long diagonal balls (albeit accurate) from Kjaer to the big lad up front (Cornelius) and then hoping Eriksen and Poulsen produce a bit of magic. It's marginally better than Ireland but exciting it is not.

But that is not true. Cornelius played in just 2 of the last 5 games, we have played against you. In the last one he played 30 minutes before being substituted for Dolberg and in the other he came on with 15 minutes to go. Long balls is not the way Denmark play with a midfield consisting of Højbjerg, Delayney and Eriksen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taxahunter said:

But that is not true. Cornelius played in just 2 of the last 5 games, we have played against you. In the last one he played 30 minutes before being substituted for Dolberg and in the other he came on with 15 minutes to go. Long balls is not the way Denmark play with a midfield consisting of Højbjerg, Delayney and Eriksen.

There was another big lad upfront then. Jorgensen I think. I'm just saying what I saw. There were a lot of long balls played, granted after winning the ball from these long balls then it is played around a bit in the final third but the basis for the attack was getting the ball forward to the CF quickly and work from there.

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I've no idea what this means but I cant stop laughing

Basically it’s the worst Pokemon you can get and the CP of 1 Is the worst rating a Pokémon can get and it wears a dunces hat And also it is a poison Pokémon

4C0BB854-37C2-45B9-80DD-68A00CE87C21.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It really feels like picking Kalvin Phillips is like Southgate is personally trolling Jack.

"Oi Jack, look at this.  Not only am I not going to pick you despite you being the most obvious pick ever.  I'm now going to pick Phillips instead who has been on absolutely nobody's radar and has done nothing to justify his inclusion. That will teach you to look at me funny like you did in under 21 training 5 years ago"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Basically it’s the worst Pokemon you can get and the CP of 1 Is the worst rating a Pokémon can get and it wears a dunces hat And also it is a poison Pokémon

4C0BB854-37C2-45B9-80DD-68A00CE87C21.jpeg

Other than @mjmooney you are the last poster on VT that I would have expected to put up this post. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It really feels like picking Kalvin Phillips is like Southgate is personally trolling Jack.

"Oi Jack, look at this.  Not only am I not going to pick you despite you being the most obvious pick ever.  I'm now going to pick Phillips instead who has been on absolutely nobody's radar and has done nothing to justify his inclusion. That will teach you to look at me funny like you did in under 21 training 5 years ago"

its sad but this is probably bang on and picking Dier at same time too is taking it further and saying there are players ahead of phillips but I think he deserves to come in so we can have a look at him in the set up, but not you Jack ner ner, ner, ner nerrrrrr 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Any particular reason?

You build up an image of posters in your mind based on previous posts, insight into how old they are, their interests etc.  You just never struck me as anyone who would have an indepth understanding of Pokémon. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

You build up an image of posters in your mind based on previous posts, insight into how old they are, their interests etc.  You just never struck me as anyone who would have an indepth understanding of Pokémon. 

yep yep same here, I'd say follyfoot is the other side of 88😜

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

You mean it’s Southgate’s time of the month? 

I think he’s going through the change, They all go a bit doolally tap during that, It’s the hot flushes mainly

• Haha 2

I was quietly confident Jack would stay this summer, but I think he will now want that move to Manure as he clearly isn't going to get an international look in at Villa. Our England manager proves himself to be a liar and a hypocrite, forcing Jack's hand to leave his beloved club. Dark period for England and Villa fans. 😢 My hatred for big nose knows no bounds!!

1 minute ago, Lomaski said:

but I think he will now want that move to Manure as he clearly isn't going to get an international look in at Villa.

Mings get's in.

It isn't a club thing. Honestly i just think Southgate fancys wingers with pace. Jack is not that.

• Like 1

Â