The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

he’s in Manchester now maybe official tonight, expect a fluff PR piece 

I think this proves you sources are talking shit.  It’s not physically possible to get to Manchester that quick from London where he’s training just a bit ago

6 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Well, you know what Jack's driving is like...

Christ yes. Can you imagine if he was trying to drive up there himself? 

If it is true he is on his way up there tonight after training (errrm, OK) then everyone should give the M40 and M6 a very wide berth. It will be carnage.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Guys this really is the Start for our great club 100mil for a player who cost us zero in transfer fees.

We have bailey and beundia with more to come, we will be a more rounded team with no reliance on one player. When jack was out injured with his shins we struggled.

Jack has issues with those shins it's clear but our great club can move on and try to get to the promise land without jack.

I'm.excited where we can go the owners will get it right and a new hero can be found.

Onwards and upwards thank-you jack grealish goodluck at city.

You don't choose aston villa it chooses you.

UTV

because everything is designed to go through him.....we have to change now and as you say hopefully become more rounded as a team.

27 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Spot on. The only thing that does stink is the timing. He knew back in April/May he was going to City.

News to some of his family then. I spoke to them since then and that wasn't the case. And if he was going since then, why the hell has he been training with us? Why have our owners been trying to convince him to stay etc? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

It should 100% be Mings. No one even comes close IMO.

McGinn, Emi could both do the job, aren’t prone to the odd howler and respected by the rest of the players.

So all that My City My Club My Home stuff was just bullshit to appease the unwashed Villa fans.

He may as well change his name to Gardner.

Just now, bobzy said:

The Villa fan is liking the Aston Villa posts...? 😐 

The player embroiled in a transfer saga is liking Villa posts. I'm not saying he can't or shouldn't, I'm saying from a PR perspective it isn't a good look.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QldVilla said:

McGinn, Emi could both do the job, aren’t prone to the odd howler and respected by the rest of the players.

They could, but I just feel that Mings is made for it. He's essentially captain just without the armband already. That's one thing I've picked up in the matches without fans.

In fairness McGinn has dropped a bollock a few times in the last season. Emi I think also once or twice. It happens to players. If you're basing your captain selection on that then you're going to run out of candidates pretty quickly.

And out of all our squad I would imagine there is not one that is more respected than Mings.

• Like 3

Â