The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think if Grealish does leave it will be done amicably.

There is no reason for there to be sour grapes on both sides.

We are called a classy club in this sport for a reason and we might see why during Grealish’s departure.

Edited by Reivax_Villa
  • Like 2

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

There is no reason for their to be sour grapes on both sides.

We are called a soft touch club in this sport for a reason and we might see why during Grealish’s departure.

FTFY if Jack leaves

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

We are called a classy club in this sport for a reason and we might see why during Grealish’s departure.

naaaaaah. i hope mcginn poops in his boots if he goes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I rang this number, some bloke with a Brummy accent answered, he was weeping quietly about someone called Gresford. There was a repetitive tapping sound too, like someone slapping meat?

Very strange.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nokesy said:

Not sure if anyone believes whispers anymore but I have been watching his posts last few weeks and he tends to be spot on. Make of it what you will 

I don't understand? Jack is already at a bigger club.

3 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

This. After all, he could have done what Kane is doing. Although Levy is a bellend so no idea what’s gone on there.

What I do hope is that, if he goes, we don’t get a load of gloating from the City fans. I would think that they are as drained by this as we are and I think after seeing him play for a few games they will quickly understand why we are desperate to keep him.

13 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Based on nothing, I think the situation is that, due to the late notice and the impending season start, Villa have told Jack that IF we can land a few replacement targets ( JWP, Tammy etc) at prices we deem appropriate, in the next few days, then we will let him go to City. 

Villa wont want to leave themselves in a vulnerable position of having the money from city but with too little time or unable to get players in going into the new season.

This is why I believe there has been stories today about us re-upping our interest in some big name players.

It also explains why we are keeping Jack ticking over in training and generally in the fold, in case the ducks dont all line up and he stays. However they seem to be keeping him away from any full contact or intense sessions.

May also explain the videos of Lange/ Smith etc continually chatting to jack - maybe keeping him in the loop with developments (that ones a stretch i admit)

I dont think we will see him appear at training tomorrow and that will be the start of it

This makes alot of sense..... :(

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

My wife found out about me betting (a lot) on Jack staying last night. We slept in separate beds. 

I left for work at 6am this morning and go home in 40 mins. 

Hopefully she hasn't left me. 

Could do with this one coming in relatively soon for various reasons. 

You could probably cover at decent prices now and guarantee a profit 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

My wife found out about me betting (a lot) on Jack staying last night. We slept in separate beds. 

I left for work at 6am this morning and go home in 40 mins. 

Hopefully she hasn't left me. 

Could do with this one coming in relatively soon for various reasons. 

Bloody hell mate, all the best. Maybe you could lay that bet with a bet on him transferring to City.

1 minute ago, Lomaski said:

Sorry if already discussed in the plethora of previous pages, but no sign of Jack in training pics/vids today. Any info on this as if not, that can't bode well surely.

He sat out training with blisters. The videos and pictures have all been posted and discussed.

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Jack leaving and then your missus leaving straight after... I mean, it would soften the blow a little wouldn't it. 

Good thinking, will text mine now with screenshots of all the bets and the sneaky one of her sister in a bikini she does not know about to hurry things along 

2 minutes ago, Lomaski said:

Sorry if already discussed in the plethora of previous pages, but no sign of Jack in training pics/vids today. Any info on this as if not, that can't bode well surely.

He was there but getting treatment on his blisters 

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

He sat out training with blisters. The videos and pictures have all been posted and discussed.

Coincidently the same excuse I'll be using to my boss as to why I've sat out working for the last few days

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Jack signing a new contract after the Euros... er, no I mean Hourihane joining West Brom, hang on, maybe Kesler going to Walsall... or when he said the kit was coming out imminently, wait...

In reality, nothing, anytime he's said anything remotely specific he's been wrong, then tried to claim stuff that happens weeks later were what he was on about.

Don't forget this...

• Like 1

Â