The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well, if you read the article he also says a Grealish move “seems inevitable.” If people are going to be worried about what Percy says, it should be that line. Not a debate over bid vs offer.

I cannae read the article.

(Due to lack of subscription, rather than inability to read)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Grealish is deleting old tweets, his brother has deleted his twitter, he didn't feature in he photoshoot for the new away kit, Percy saying it 'looks inevitable', at this stage it's looking like a done deal, I think the only way he doesn't leave now is if he has a last minute change of mind which won't happen as he will likely have had months to think over the move in the first place.

Right this I don't get because this is a story about Man city fans saying they caught him deleting old tweets regarding Mancity and the Etihad stadium.

How can they catch him deleting tweets when they would have to be viewing him in person and watching him delete tweets with his phone in his hand, how can they say they caught him deleting tweets.

It's mental all this stupidness is, anything to make city fans buzz or give Villa fans something else to panic about.

If he leaves he will be a **** traitor, no other way to put it, my opinion of Jack as a person will drop massively, it would be bad enough him leaving but to leave us to join Man City would be an even bigger kick in the teeth and would say an awful lot about him....what with him being a lifelong Man Utd fan and all that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well, if you read the article he also says a Grealish move “seems inevitable.” If people are going to be worried about what Percy says, it should be that line. Not a debate over bid vs offer.

Not sure how Percy would know if it's inevitable or not. I guess speculating isn't beneath even him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Just had a WhatsApp from Franny Lee's son saying £68m + Gabriel Jesus going to Villa is a done deal. 

🙄

Watkins, Bailey, Buendia, Jesus as a front four would be amazing. Unthinkable 24 months ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Right this I don't get because this is a story about Man city fans saying they caught him deleting old tweets regarding Mancity and the Etihad stadium.

How can they catch him deleting tweets when they would have to be viewing him in person and watching him delete tweets with his phone in his hand, how can they say they caught him deleting tweets.

It's mental all this stupidness is, anything to make city fans buzz or give Villa fans something else to panic about.

Someone who has access to his account is deleting the old tweets to do with City and Utd. This is a fact.

11 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

the snake comments are ridiculous. Jack has shown tremendous loyalty to us and surely we can all accept (however begrudgingly) that a player of his talents deserves to test himself at the highest level. He doesn’t have many years left until he is at his peak so it’s not like he is 21 and can just give us a few years.

Your heart is in the right place, but bollocks to this. He's never had the choice to leave because a club has never made an accepotable offer. Are we praisin hium fror not downing tools and refusing to play?

He signed a 5 year contract, if he's now saying he wants to leave, he's pissed over any concept of loyalty, and waved goodbye to having any kind of legacy at Villa.

He said all the right things, but as soon as he's had a real chance to leave, he's off. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

not sure if serious - Futurama Fry - quickmeme

Honestly I think it's bizarre but he says it's done. 

Not convinced about the Jesus bit at all. He also says Di Maria is en route to us, so I'm loosing faith in the cred if honest 😄

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Not sure how Percy would know if it's inevitable or not. I guess speculating isn't beneath even him.

Agreed. I was surprised to see him say something like that. Obviously he could have definitive proof but it just reads as speculative.

• Like 1

Â