The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Very disappointed he never stepped up to take a pen but a 19 year old did.

Commentator said Grealish and Phillips were both asking to be in the 5 but Southgate had his plan hence bringing on Sancho and Rashford in the 120th minute. He put Grealish 6th

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Commentator said Grealish and Phillips were both asking to be in the 5 but Southgate had his plan hence bringing on Sancho and Rashford in the 120th minute. He put Grealish 6th

Shocking, I take it Sterling was 11th

Honestly thought that defeat was purely on Southgate for some shocking decisions.

Bringing Saka on instead of Grealish for me was the wrong choice. We needed more of the ball and Saka gives it away far too much, Grealish less so.

Mount was totally ineffective and should have come off for Grealish way sooner.

Sterling was atrocious and should have come off for Sancho or Foden

As for the Penalty takers? Bizarre!

• Like 4

Just now, danceoftheshamen said:

Honestly thought that defeat was purely on Southgate for some shocking decisions.

Bringing Saka on instead of Grealish for me was the wrong choice. We needed more of the ball and Saka gives it away far too much, Grealish less so.

Mount was totally ineffective and should have come off for Grealish way sooner.

Sterling was atrocious and should have come off for Sancho or Foden

As for the Penalty takers? Bizarre!

Can’t disagree with that. 

Grealish has seen what it is like to not be the main man. He's seen what happens when he gets left out the side. And he's seen what happens when you play for a manager that doesn't belive on you,  and doesn't build a team around you.  He's going nowhere. 

Let's win you a trophy next year Jack, this villa squad has the ability to do it.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 3

Any stats for the game? Saying Jack had no impact on the game but given he was on in ET when no side passed with any intent I bet he hardly got the ball anyway.

really annoying he was brought on so late 

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

Any stats for the game? Saying Jack had no impact on the game but given he was on in ET when no side passed with any intent I bet he hardly got the ball anyway.

really annoying he was brought on so late 

Well they, once again, became much livelier when Grealish came on so there’s the visual statistic. I only remember seeing him have one real chance with the ball and that was when it bounced off Sakas feet out of bounds.

• Like 1

Â