The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Look at this **** psycho. His dead eyes as he lies so openly. And the idea that Jack was ok with it is sickening. Dean Smith might have to bring in a team of therapists to get this lad back. Forget the set piece coach. 

Can you get any more self-righteous? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Lovely clip 👍 Which part of it does Gareth explain specifically why the end decision to sub jack off was made? I understand tactically why an attacker would be sacrificed, I’ve just been asking why Jack? Still haven’t gotten any reasonable explanation. 👍

Yes you have. You've just decided they're unreasonable. 

Sterling stayed on for pace. Kane stayed on because he's our best and only striker. 

3 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Lovely clip 👍 Which part of it does Gareth explain specifically why the end decision to sub jack off was made? I understand tactically why an attacker would be sacrificed, I’ve just been asking why Jack? Still haven’t gotten any reasonable explanation. 👍

He literally tells you in the clip. Watch it again?

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

What a guy

Minor bugbear triggered by several posts saying 36/37 mins but it was actually about 45 mins. On after 69 mins. 21 mins plus 6 mins injury time is 27. 15 mins of extra time plus 3 mins injury time at the end of it. I’m a dork but he played for a normal half of football rather than 36 mins as Twitter keeps saying.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Look at this **** psycho. His dead eyes as he lies so openly. And the idea that Jack was ok with it is sickening. Dean Smith might have to bring in a team of therapists to get this lad back. Forget the set piece coach. 

Ok I’ve called off the hit for now. But Luca Brasi will easily be able to mingle in with the Italians in the crowd. Just a phone call…..

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Haha no, why? 

I've lived in Solihull all my life. 

Was just a hunch. Seriously though, there was no moon landing. And there is no definitive explanation as to why Jack over Foden. It’s just “it was either jack or phil”…….and left there. So we make our own minds up based on previous things. 👍

5 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Wanted to keep pace of Sterling on. Became then a toss up between Foden and Jack. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to infer the remainder.... kane is a striker and he didn't want to take our only striker off (and penalty taker). Foden had been on even less time than Jack, and so was the fresher player to leave on.

Whether you agree with it or not (i don't), they are some pretty logical arguments to follow.

I see you don't belive the moon landings happened though, so guess you're not too good at drawing your own conclusions.

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Wanted to keep pace of Sterling on. Became then a toss up between Foden and Jack. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to infer the remainder.... kane is a striker and he didn't want to take our only striker off (and penalty taker). Foden had been on even less time than Jack, and so was the fresher player to leave on.

Whether you agree with it or not (i don't), they are some pretty logical arguments to follow.

I see you don't belive the moon landings happened though, so guess you're not too good at drawing your own conclusions.

idiot GIF by andregola

7 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Minor bugbear triggered by several posts saying 36/37 mins but it was actually about 45 mins. On after 69 mins. 21 mins plus 6 mins injury time is 27. 15 mins of extra time plus 3 mins injury time at the end of it. I’m a dork but he played for a normal half of football rather than 36 mins as Twitter keeps saying.

I bet you're fun at parties 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I'm no mathematician, but given the above figures wasn't it about 42 minutes, rather than about 45 minutes? :D

50 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I question some of Southgate's tactical decisions but there is no part of me that thinks Southgate has decided to target Jack Grealish. 

Foden looked pretty good too, so it wasn't the wrong decision.

First bit of actual good 'news' about Jacks situation with us and we're arguing over relative bollocks in the thread instead. There's loads of desire for Jack to play, he's playing an important part for England and yet we sound like West Ham fans when Noble or Parker weren't getting selected.

Give it a rest and focus on the potentially weak, but potentially great info about Jack from Stan. 

Desperate for misery sometimes this board.

• Like 2

Â