The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Yeah and how many steps in there before Jack would be a Man City player....Sterling to be up for sale, a club interested at the selling price, Sterling to be interested, Sterling willing to accept moving from a trophy winning club, a fee being agreed, an agent fee agreed, then agreeing wages, then other clauses being agreed....then repeat for Mahrez which would be harder because at 30 would want a big pay day but would have no resell value plus he gets so much game time, why would he want to leave...so repeat all the steps but harder.  Then you get onto the harder bit of convincing Villa to sell Grealish and all the steps in that. Just isnt going to happen...Jack isn’t going anywhere and when yo see vid clips like above it just makes it harder to believe...

And that's without the possibility of Jack deciding to not join after they have already initiated this process

• Like 1

Jack will never experience the adulation, he gets at Villa.

Our owners have now changed the landscape of Aston Villa Football club, I would guess Jack has a fair old input in to what happens behind the scenes....He has earn't that status....He is a somebody, with us.

He wouldn't get that anywhere else.

He has been promised they will build a team around him....He has an exceptional youth team to come and support him eventually.....Trophies are not that huge distance away as they once was.

He will earn enough money to last him a lifetime......What is there to leave for?

Only the pundits /media bandwagons, living in the past, seem to know.

• Like 3

As I explained to a Man City fan yesterday. Jack could win a tinpot trophy at Villa and it will mean 1000x more than anything anywhere else. His time to move is not yet. Keep begging bitches!!

Going against the grain here, but I think he will leave this summer. No idea where but I don’t have the confidence of some who are convinced he’s going nowhere. 

15 minutes ago, jim said:

Going against the grain here, but I think he will leave this summer. No idea where but I don’t have the confidence of some who are convinced he’s going nowhere. 

Na.

It will take a kings ransom and I can't see it happening myself.

He's ours for a good while yet.

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Na.

It will take a kings ransom and I can't see it happening myself.

He's ours for a good while yet.

I’d love to be wrong but I don’t have the absolute confidence some of you have.

44 minutes ago, jim said:

I’d love to be wrong but I don’t have the absolute confidence some of you have.

I feel the same . Gets a chance to win things and play with his favourite footballer and be coached by one of the very best. He led the league in chances created per game despite playing for us and not really being a team that controls the ball for large parts of a game.

I hate to say that his game would go to a different level .Him and Foden would be scarily good together.

It would not be an easy decision for him but i would fully understand it and would not begrudge him the move as much as it would make me feel sick to see him play against us. 

Man Utd totally different. New manager surely in the next 18 months and no guarantees . 

26 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I feel the same . Gets a chance to win things and play with his favourite footballer and be coached by one of the very best. He led the league in chances created per game despite playing for us and not really being a team that controls the ball for large parts of a game.

I hate to say that his game would go to a different level .Him and Foden would be scarily good together.

It would not be an easy decision for him but i would fully understand it and would not begrudge him the move as much as it would make me feel sick to see him play against us. 

Man Utd totally different. New manager surely in the next 18 months and no guarantees . 

So I have a number of issues with some of that but to start with do you honestly believe that Man City will be giving us conservatively 120m?  

I honestly don’t think we’d be close to accepting that but if Jack begged to go, and we ended up being a soft touch, which we aren’t, so let’s say that figure. I just don’t see it this summer at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Why would Jack step down to a club that’s never won the European Cup no matter how much they offer?

Can’t even beat Chelsea, we did that last week...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think so, he has previous form to stop him being such a marketing star. Like his antics at lockdown will not bring him too far up the chain

If he rips it up at the Euros there’ll be tribes in the Amazon looking to get on the Grealish train. He has every chance of becoming a marketing phenomenon. 

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What makes you think he will leave...  and who would he be signing for?

Just a hunch. He has out grown us IMO. He deserves to be playing on the biggest stage and let’s be honest that’s not happening with Villa. Yes, he loves the club but he’s given his all for us and he is probably thinking I’ve got the world at my feet and could play for anyone in the world. What the point in staying any longer.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Randy Orton No GIF by WWE

Let’s wait and see. Big Eck was never in a million years going to be our manager and it we know what happened there. You should never be confident about anything in football, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

1 minute ago, jim said:

Just a hunch. He has out grown us IMO. He deserves to be playing on the biggest stage and let’s be honest that’s not happening with Villa. Yes, he loves the club but he’s given his all for us and he is probably thinking I’ve got the world at my feet and could play for anyone in the world. What the point in staying any longer.

He really hasn't. The club is heading in the right direction. He can achieve a lot here. It's why he signed a major long-term contract.

• Like 2

Â