The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You've shown an extremely positive outlook on the rashica rumours 

I'm positive about the club. I can think a player that had a shit season in a relegated team is a boring rumour that I'm not interested in. WTF has that got to  do with negativity? Jog on 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

More a question of availability....He isn't. 

Somehow I don't think the project we are currently undertaking allows for our most valuable asset to be sold off. For us to have experienced the fall off in form minus Jack this season , something tells me that the powers that be will think, nah. No chance we can afford to let him go. He is the attraction for other players to join the revolution currently underway. 

If he goes the Euros and smashes it, add more revenue and more eyes on the club. Media, merchandising and general growth....etc

The reality is the owners made sure he wasn't released when they bought the club and they sure as shit wont let him go now.   

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm positive about the club. I can think a player that had a shit season in a relegated team is a boring rumour that I'm not interested in. WTF has that got to  do with negativity? Jog on 

You are complaining about negativity regarding peoples opinions on whether or not our best player will leave. As much as you may dislike it, it is absolutely possible that he may leave. 

You then slate anyone who shows any type of optimism in regards to several links from various sources about us potentially signing Rashica, equally being negative about his playing ability. 

I'm sure you are positive about villa, but your corresponding posts are hugely hypocritical also. 

"Jog on"

"Bet you've never even been for a jog"

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You are complaining about negativity regarding peoples opinions on whether or not our best player will leave. As much as you may dislike it, it is absolutely possible that he may leave. 

You then slate anyone who shows any type of optimism in regards to several links from various sources about us potentially signing Rashica, equally being negative about his playing ability. 

I'm sure you are positive about villa, but your corresponding posts are hugely hypocritical also. 

"Jog on"

"Bet you've never even been for a jog"

Actually fed up with people slating our current players saying they not good enough then wanting Rashica who had a shit season for a relegated team and by all accounts had shit attitude to boot yet some people say seriously can't believe some don't want him yet I'd lay money the majority wanking on about him only know about him from the mind numbing rumour thread(s) on here and maybe a YouTube video. Try harder having a dig at me or jog on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm going to aggressively regurgitate a few things i've done in the past.

" He DESERVES to be playing at the highest level , he DESERVES better than us"

What do Aston Villa deserve? You know, the club which have:

- Nurtured, coached and given him the platform to be the player he is today.

- Made him filthy rich.

- Supported him through all his difficult times.

I really wonder if the first thought fans of other clubs have, when they've got a homegrown gem is how he deserves to be somewhere else?

Have we engineered Chukwuemekas big move to a REAL big club yet? I'm wondering if we've already sorted out the rest of our prodigal youngsters to go to " REAL " big clubs yet?

|It makes me a bit sick, are we Aston Villa fans, or Jack Grealish FC fans?

If the lad wasn't thinking about leaving, some of the continuous spewing from some of our own fans are quite encouraging.

I had a similar rant on the Villa View podcast the other day, as Dan Bardell is always selling him as well.

It's already annoying enough dealing with it before, during, and after football, from  every pundit and opposition fan under the sun, even worse when it's from our own.

How the f*ck will we ever get to the level fans think he DESERVES to be playing, if our first thought is to bend over and let players of the level we aspire to go so easy?

In one breath, you're happy with the owners, and believe in the project and ambition, in the other, you're quite happy to to set it back so you can watch your " Hero " in a team he " DESERVES " to be playing for.

I wonder if some of you would prefer him go to a club with " Great players " so you can then watch him in a more enjoyable setting and switch teams as well? ffs

I despair!

Well said JV.

Its this, well its inevitable,( him leaving) isn't it............No Its ****ing not.

just because the top clubs want to cherry pick, thats why they have become the top clubs....The best teams have the best players, its not a secret formula, in the past we have just rolled over and had our belly tickled, why because we couldn't promise better players to come in, so they left....and the money was more important, than building a good team.

Our owners are a different Breed to the past, they are trying to build something and Jack is central to that.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Actually fed up with people slating our current players saying they not good enough then wanting Rashica who had a shit season for a relegated team and by all accounts had shit attitude to boot yet some people say seriously can't believe some don't want him yet I'd lay money the majority wanking on about him only know about him from the mind numbing rumour thread(s) on here and maybe a YouTube video. Try harder having a dig at me or jog on

Full stops are free to use mate.

Rashica would add competition to our wingers, whatever peoples opinions are. The fact is that one of them is out for over a year anyway. I and every other villa fan should trust our recruitment team to get it right, as they did last year. 

Your entitled to your opinion if you think he's shite. Your basing it on one bad season in a shit team and zero evidence of a bad attitude - thst just happens to fit nicely with your narrative. 

Criticising me and other posters for thinking he'd be a good acquisition for where we are makes you sound unwilling for proper debate. 

Having a dig?

"Bet you've never dug anything in your life"

Feels like we get this every summer. I presume City will enquire if the interest is real but I expect they kindly will be told where to go. We have a lot more to lose letting him go; the form without him throughout the season puts us in a relegation fight. 

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The other elephant in the room is his injury record.

Is any club going to pay £100m+ for a player who is historically only available 60-70% of the time? Plus this injury he has right now would be a huge red flag for me, if I was looking at it from a business perspective. There are probably better and safer ways to spend that cash. 

Bale? 

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Feels like we get this every summer. I presume City will enquire if the interest is real but I expect they kindly will be told where to go. We have a lot more to lose letting him go; the form without him throughout the season puts us in a relegation fight. 

its not just that....He is our recruiting sargeant.

who wants to come if Jack is on the way out.....a lesser standard of player, I suspect.

I would imagine, Jack has been told all his ambitions can be realised with us.

Its just the media we need to convince.

Edited by TRO

I don't understand the big worry about him leaving.

If we just had yet another shit season I'd understand it but we haven't, Jack's had his best season and there's clear progression from the club. 

Maybe I'm just being naive and in a couple months time I'll look stupid but I genuinely don't have a single worry about him going this summer. Not one, no matter what sort of nonsense these journos will write up over the coming months and how the likes of City and United are ready to make him priority or whatever. 

Chill out and get ready for him to take over the Euros. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Farlz said:

I realised tonight Grealish walks into that City side and plays most games for them. 

I realised Phil Foden walks into this Villa side and plays most games for us! Dream bigger lads!

• Like 1

Â