The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'll happily put money on him featuring heavily in the Euros, that is he will play a part in every game.  (unless its a group game that we don't need to win and players get rested).

If Southgate is in charge there’s no chance of this happening. He can’t get in now with no Greenwood, Foden, Sancho or Sterling to mention just four more players who Southgate has shown are ahead of him in his thinking.

He’s just far too attacking and creative for Southgate to ever consider using regularly. 

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

None of this is Mount’s fault, and for what it’s worth, I like him as a player. He’s always zipping around.

There is ZERO chance of this happening.  There is no way Southgate will risk being proven wrong.  If We are losing with 30 minutes to go and he wants to bring on a potential hero, it will be Sancho/ings/DCL.  If we are winning comfortably and Mount has been outstanding, he’ll bring on Jack for the last 3 minutes.

I said effectively this about 8 hours ago

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Its  not a thing for me you plonka :).  How could I not have seen or heard what Southgate has said and done with regards to Grealish?  Its all thats been bloody spoken about all week.  I'm bored of it thats all.  Southgate's a word removed.  How many times do we have to keep going on about it?  My point is no matter what Southgate does or say now he won't be good enough and you know that.  

You lot are so sensitive.   Maybe its because I don't care about England and only care about Villa that don't get as upset and angry as others. 

With all due respect chap, you started this whole conversation with your post about how no one was talking about all the nice things Pinocchio had said about Grealish today.

Cant be too bored of it all, huh?

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

If Southgate is in charge there’s no chance of this happening. He can’t get in now with no Greenwood, Foden, Sancho or Sterling to mention just four more players who Southgate has shown are ahead of him in his thinking.

He’s just far too attacking and creative for Southgate to ever consider using regularly. 

Dont underestimate the power or the media and the public.  He will be pressured in to it.

4 minutes ago, Thug said:

None of this is Mount’s fault, and for what it’s worth, I like him as a player. He’s always zipping around.

There is ZERO chance of this happening.  There is no way Southgate will risk being proven wrong.  If We are losing with 30 minutes to go and he wants to bring on a potential hero, it will be Sancho/ings/DCL.  If we are winning comfortably and Mount has been outstanding, he’ll bring on Jack for the last 3 minutes.

Thing is if he does bring him on now with 30 minutes to go he will get criticised for not starting him.  No matter what Southgate does now with regards to Jack the fans have made their mind up about him, so he doesn't really need to be worried about being proven wrong. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dont underestimate the power or the media and the public.  He will be pressured in to it.

Thing is if he does bring him on now with 30 minutes to go he will get criticised for not starting him.  No matter what Southgate does now with regards to Jack the fans have made their mind up about him, so he doesn't really need to be worried about being proven wrong. 

I honestly think you’re giving him WAAAAY too much credit here.

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'll happily put money on him featuring heavily in the Euros, that is he will play a part in every game.  (unless its a group game that we don't need to win and players get rested).

How much? Go on, gentleman's agreement. I'll bet you a ton (proceeds to Acorns) - before all these lovely witnesses here who will undoubtedly keep us honest - that he doesn't.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

How much? Go on, gentleman's agreement. I'll bet you a ton (proceeds to Acorns) - before all these lovely witnesses here who will undoubtedly keep us honest - that he doesn't.

You might need to clarify that this only stands if Pinocchio is still in charge

10 minutes ago, Thug said:

You might need to clarify that this only stands if Pinocchio is still in charge

Aye, only if the Waistcoat rocket polisher is still stealing a living there.

Edited by est1874

It actually annoys me far more than it should that Southgate won’t pick him

Doubt we will see Jack now we are down to 10 men , he’ll probably bring Henderson on to keep it to 1-0 and claim a moral victory 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

It actually annoys me far more than it should that Southgate won’t pick him

Doubt we will see Jack now we are down to 10 men , he’ll probably bring Henderson on to keep it to 1-0 and claim a moral victory 

Yes probably. Think Jack would be the ideal option in the second half as now we're gonna need some guile if we're to get back in the game. Time to roll the dice a little.

40 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Call it £50. Play a part means he plays minutes in every game unless it’s a game we do not need to win.  Deal?

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Yes probably. Think Jack would be the ideal option in the second half as now we're gonna need some guile if we're to get back in the game. Time to roll the dice a little.

A man that lines up with 8 defensive players doesn’t strike me as someone who will roll the dice .... if he brings on Sancho then Jack might as well retire from international football , the message it gives out will by crystal clear 

• Like 1

Â