Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

12 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

well I guess I'll be working my way through stranger things 2 tonight, provided that I can get onto my netflix account because about 6 different people use my password

So log in, remove their devices from your profile, and change your password.

It's £8 a month for **** sake.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, choffer said:

New series of Detectorists starts 8th Nov. 

I went to Framlingham in August where it's filmed.

I've got photos of me outside Lance's house, the scout hut, the two brewers, Maggie's shop and I'll take this to the boring thread now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

So log in, remove their devices from your profile, and change your password.

It's £8 a month for **** sake.

In all fairness I don’t mind my dad using it at all because I use his Sky Go for the films and sports so that trade off is more than fair, I put it on when I was round at my sisters once to keep her brats quiet and she has used it ever since, I don’t mind that either.

A few of my mates use it as well, as you say its only £8, having said that though I might change my password anyway just to purge the account, I'll probably give the password back to my dad and sister and leave it at that.

Glitch is quite good very intriguing.  Its about people coming back to life in perfect health after being dead for years. A policeman and forensic scientist are trying to work out what is happening with a few lil twists. Its keeping me interested.

Taskmaster is probably my favourite hour of weekly normal TV at the moment.  Helps that Bob Mortimer's on this series, but I can't work out whether Aisling Bea is WB or not.  Something about Sally Phillips's smile makes her vintage bintage too.  It's just an hour of fun really.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Taskmaster is probably my favourite hour of weekly normal TV at the moment.  Helps that Bob Mortimer's on this series, but I can't work out whether Aisling Bea is WB or not.  Something about Sally Phillips's smile makes her vintage bintage too.  It's just an hour of fun really.

I have really enjoyed taskmaster - utterly daft but very amusing.

as for Aisling Bea - definitely would ;) (and Sally Phillips!) 

i like all the contestants this season and some of the tasks have been hilarious!

• Like 1

completely agree every series has been brilliant.

and especially agree about Sally Phillips as well

• Like 1

You already correctly answered it mate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's just at some angles, her head looks like an alien's.  Kind of puts me off.  The bromance between Greg Davies and Alex Horne is great too.

They don't have a bromance, Greg Davies is a tough master, Alex Horne (aka the bandana man) just wants Greg to love him....poor old little Alex Horne

21 hours ago, coda said:

Has anyone watched Suburra: Blood on Rome? Need that Italian crime fix.

This is looking good you'll no doubt be relieved to hear!

Felt a little formulaic early on then went in an unexpected direction at the end of the first episode. Gangsters, dodgy politicos, gypsies and the Church against a backdrop of glorious Roman scenery.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

Started Mindhunter last night

Very good so far (2 eps in)

Yes, I've watched it all, very good indeed.

Strangers Things though...meh.

• Like 2

Â