Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Finished watching Legion and I can confirm it is comfortably the best Marvel TV series. 

There is an amazing small moment in the last episode

Spoiler

The Lenny/Farouk as full yellow eyed demon is sneaking up, and David stops him dead with a wave of his hand. 

There is just a momentary switch of the demon's face from the usual menacing, to a wide-eyed panic. It's only a glimpse but it was brilliant and highlights all the little details that make the show. 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

New Rick and Morty episode on Facebook... rick and morty memes is streaming it all 

Just about to come and post this. Just finished watching it and needless to say it's amazing.

On 01/04/2017 at 13:28, jon_c said:

Finished watching Legion and I can confirm it is comfortably the best Marvel TV series. 

There is an amazing small moment in the last episode

Reveal hidden contents

The Lenny/Farouk as full yellow eyed demon is sneaking up, and David stops him dead with a wave of his hand. 

There is just a momentary switch of the demon's face from the usual menacing, to a wide-eyed panic. It's only a glimpse but it was brilliant and highlights all the little details that make the show. 

That's a big statement considering daredevil and Jessica Jones were brilliant. May have to check this out after iron fist

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That's a big statement considering daredevil and Jessica Jones were brilliant. May have to check this out after iron fist

It is only in my opinion. Watch if you don't mind things a little weird. I should note my other half hates it. 

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

really getting into Brooklyn Nine Nine - started slow, but it's superb. I think Rosa Diaz has to be one of my favourite characters.

So easy to binge watch that show. Boyle and Holt are my favourites. Haven't seen any of season 4 but recently 'acquired' then from a mate. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Still on season 1 but it's great that so many of the characters have their moments, it's not dominated by one person really. And so far it's eccentric without OTT absurdity. They reign in the idiosyncrasies enough to never threaten to annoy you. Do love Holt as well.

47 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Line Of Duty ? What a load etc etc

If you're on about this series then i think you've exaggerated. 

You should also spoiler that

Edited by Stevo985

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I didn't make it to the end of the first episode

finished iron fist, my issues with it remained until the end, worst of the lot imo

Â