Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

It gets more WTAF with each episode. 

Its amazing. 

I watched the first episode and I'm not sure I paid enough attention because I have literally no idea what's going on.

The blonde is hot. Matthew Crawley is Matthew Crawley talking like Ledger's Joker and doing Billy Joe's Basket Case eyes. Apart from that nothing makes sense.

Does anything start to make sense?

7 hours ago, darrenm said:

I watched the first episode and I'm not sure I paid enough attention because I have literally no idea what's going on.

The blonde is hot. Matthew Crawley is Matthew Crawley talking like Ledger's Joker and doing Billy Joe's Basket Case eyes. Apart from that nothing makes sense.

Does anything start to make sense?

Ha, the first episode is a mind fudge, but it'll make sense as you go. Stick with it :thumb:

• Like 2

It's up there with the most bizarre trailers I've ever seen., It doesn't excite me, or intrigue me...It just confuses me. Wtf were they trying to do?

Dany's chair is pretty interesting though. :) 

Edited by Davkaus

There's this annoying trend in trailers at the minute where a well known (usually pop) song gets slowed down or recorded by a different artist in a melancholic style.

It worked on a few initially but it feels like it's every other trailer now.

Edited by Designer1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's up there with the most bizarre trailers I've ever seen., It doesn't excite me, or intrigue me...It just confuses me. Wtf were they trying to do?

Dany's chair is pretty interesting though. :) 

They're trying to tell you it's coming in case you didn't know whilst at the same time not actually telling you anything

its utterly pointless for a show that big, the only thing I can think of is them trying to get across the July start for anyone wondering why it's not on right now

Season finale of Legion did not disappoint, trippy as always.

Oliver might be one of my favorite characters in recent memory.

Spoiler

Don't skip the final credits 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

If people are going to talk about GOT trailers please put them in spoilers or in the GOT I'm trying to avoid them all so the series is a complete surprise

They all die at the end

• Like 3

Â