Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Walking dead!! Wow!

I don't know how to do spoilers and can't be bothered to look, so I'll say this in code... Apparantly.. you know who... might not be... you know what... and the guts belong to... you know who... not... you know who.

I probably should have just looked how to do spoilers.

Anyway... Walking Dead! [emoji15]

Funilly enough, I thought that when I was watching but that would surely be too ridiculous? You probably know what I mean...head was in full view!

Walking dead!! Wow!

I don't know how to do spoilers and can't be bothered to look, so I'll say this in code... Apparantly.. you know who... might not be... you know what... and the guts belong to... you know who... not... you know who.

Anyway... Walking Dead! [emoji15]

Funilly enough, I thought that when I was watching but that would surely be too ridiculous? You probably know what I mean...head was in full view!

Think it would be poor form from the writers to wriggle out of what looked like happening

• Like 1

Just found a show called "Blunt Talk" which me n the missus are liking very much at the moment albeit 4 episodes in. Patrick Stewart being amazing though.

I am SOOO amazingly looking forward to "Ash vs Evil Dead" starting this weekend.  Sam Raimi directing the first one apparently, Bruce Campbell back to kick some deadite ass.

Also "You're the Worst" has quickly become a favourite in our house.

Oh and I noticed a few posts about animated shows a few pages back and if you haven't seen Archer or Brickleberry I can only highly recommend checking them out when you're done with Bobs Burgers and Bojack.

So a couple of things from TWD.

You have two people with you who have leg injuries do you A. Drag them along with you knowing they will slow you down or B. Let them hide somewhere so you can come back for them in a motor when its safe?

You want to start a fire to distract the zombies, do you A. Find the biggest building thats close and torch it or B run all the way across town with someone who obviously hasnt a clue where its going looking for some grain store to set fire to.

And lastly, you are running away from a horde of zombies, do you A. run up a blind alley so that you are trapped or B. actually jump over the mattress on an outside staircase and get on the roof until it all dies down.

• Like 4

You have two people with you who have leg injuries do you A. Drag them along with you knowing they will slow you down or B. Let them hide somewhere so you can come back for them in a motor when its safe?

You want to start a fire to distract the zombies, do you A. Find the biggest building thats close and torch it or B run all the way across town with someone who obviously hasnt a clue where its going looking for some grain store to set fire to.

And lastly, you are running away from a horde of zombies, do you A. run up a blind alley so that you are trapped or B. actually jump over the mattress on an outside staircase and get on the roof until it all dies down.

Fully agreed. Suspension of disbelief doesn't work for plainly ridiculous things.

On the latest TWD episode.

Hidden Content

And will, if they follow that part of the comics. If they did it as it was printed it would be must see television, especially if they cast the perpetrator well.

When he landed and you saw him from the side, the other guy didn't look to be laying on top of him, but in the next scene it kinda looks like it's not him being chewed upon. They definitely did that on purpose to put doubt in our minds.

The staircase with the mattress on it, I completely agree with. But the other two points I don't feel are entirely unbelievable.

How quick is it to just set alight a normal brick-built store with a few tiny flares? It wouldn't go up quick enough to actually cause the distraction, that's why I thought they went to the grain store, because it would set alight quickly. Also, useless Nicholas found it, to be fair to him, he just pissed around for ten minutes before he pulled his finger out.

About the people with leg injuries, I think Machome (sp?) was up for leaving them, but then the black dude with the dreads said that they're taking them with them, and I don't think she wanted to look like she was against them, because of the tension that was building between the old and the new group. I agree though, the sensible thing would have been to leave them and come back later.

Walking dead!! Wow!

Anyway... Walking Dead! emoji15.png

I hope this is right with the spoiler. I dont think he is dead, if you read the comic, Negan kills him and I expect that to happen. But I think that it is unrealistic he is survives this week as there was a shed load of zombies you would never escape from that many zombies if you wa sin that position. 

Enjoying crazy ex girlfriend. But the big thing for me is literally days away from ash vs the evil dead, based on one of the greatest films of all time. 

I'm so looking forward to it! Really hope it's as great as it is in my head! On a side, I found myself contemplating getting an Evil Dead Christmas jumper, the other day. Then I thought about it, and concluded I didn't want to be that guy... I'll probably just get a T-shirt instead.

• Like 1

Enjoying crazy ex girlfriend. But the big thing for me is literally days away from ash vs the evil dead, based on one of the greatest films of all time. 

I'm so looking forward to it! Really hope it's as great as it is in my head! On a side, I found myself contemplating getting an Evil Dead Christmas jumper, the other day. Then I thought about it, and concluded I didn't want to be that guy... I'll probably just get a T-shirt instead.

Yes indeed, I reckon the only issue for me is building it up too much in my head and raising my expectations after hearing Sam Raimi saying he went with Starz because they gave him total control and let him do what he wants. Im expecting excellence. This is gonna be.... well........... Groovy :)

The staircase with the mattress on it, I completely agree with. But the other two points I don't feel are entirely unbelievable.

How quick is it to just set alight a normal brick-built store with a few tiny flares? It wouldn't go up quick enough to actually cause the distraction, that's why I thought they went to the grain store, because it would set alight quickly. Also, useless Nicholas found it, to be fair to him, he just pissed around for ten minutes before he pulled his finger out.

About the people with leg injuries, I think Machome (sp?) was up for leaving them, but then the black dude with the dreads said that they're taking them with them, and I don't think she wanted to look like she was against them, because of the tension that was building between the old and the new group. I agree though, the sensible thing would have been to leave them and come back later.

You have a leg injury which means you cannot move as fast as the others would you take your chances of being caught by zombies or would you barricade yourself inside one of the buildings until they can come back for you? It would take me all of 10 seconds to work that one out.

One last thing, the old "oh no the RV/Car wont start" was such a cliche you would think that they can come up with better.

But you're missing out exactly what happened. The people with the leg injuries even said "Leave us!" like you're presumably saying that you would? It was the guy with the dreads who insisted that they all leave together as a group. If you had the choice of being left with a 50/50 chance of living/ bleeding to death/ maybe being protected from Zombies but maybe not... and a guy with perfectly good legs to help you along insisted you came with them, you wouldn't take the easier route and go with them?

Â