Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Same here, probably one of my favourite films so when the ads for the series flashed up I just thought it'd be shite. Ignored the first few episodes, then was channel-surfing whilst it was on, gave it go and it was actually alright. As good as any episode of, say, King Of The Hill. Plus all the original actors voice their characters, which is a bonus.

The TV Titanic isn't very good.

Poorly put together, waste of money and a real tragedy. TV show wasn't much better.

Decent start to GoT, obviously not going to be battles and rainbows and Champions League straight away, but I do like how well some of the characters are cast. Tyrion, Joffrey, Littlefinger, Varys, Jon Snow even Bran. Daenerys really pisses me off, but I really disliked her in the books as well.

Looking forward to next week.

Daenerys really pisses me off, but I really disliked her in the books as well.

Oddly enough she's probably my favourite character after Jaime Lannister. I think it's because they both have the most interesting character arcs in the books.

In case anyone else missed it, Frank Darabont was fired from The Walking Dead. I hope season 3 isn't affected.

I heard it was because they wanted to make it more like the comic books. I think the producer of the shield is now on board.

If they stick close to the comics it will be a superb season!!

Daenerys really pisses me off, but I really disliked her in the books as well.

Oddly enough she's probably my favourite character after Jaime Lannister. I think it's because they both have the most interesting character arcs in the books.

Tyrion, Jamie and Jon Snow are my favourites, I only dislike one character and that's Catelyn. She's just whiny and annoying and a bitch to Jon.

Daenerys doesn't annoy me, not in the books or the TV show especially since Emilia Clarke is all kinds of hot. I think considering Cersei is supposed to be amazing beautiful they got the casting a bit wrong, I don't find Lena Headey particularly attractive.

Â