Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The Borgias is back. :thumb:

I stopped watching after about the fourth episode of series 1, it just started getting on my tits for reasons I can't really explain, other than I found it highly irritating

The Killing series 2 started yesterday too...

Good shout, I didnt realise it had started.

There were 2 episodes too :D

Yep got them, whilst I like this show its also going to give me extra husband points tonight.

I'm watching that too and it is indeed both sad and funny.

I quite liked nervous Richards mom

Oddly enough I was thinking the same thing. Bit of a milf...

More of a GILF (albeit I assume no grand kids due to Richards shortcomings )

ARGH! Fat January Jones :(

Ha, the old fat suit to cover the pregnancy trick huh :winkold:

she had the kid in september, is it a fat suit or is it real? they could have told her to knock herself out and they'd write it in

I don't watch the show but there's an article here and a few more floating about claiming she's in a fat suit and they've written it into the storyline to conceal her pregnancy.

Also, Dexter is the best show on TV!

after watching repeats of ncis and community too often I decided to start watching Dexter. Loving it so far!

Dexter is fab all the way through. After each season you think there's nothing else they can do with the storyline and you're wrong again and again.

Just finished Spartacus: Vengeance. Amazing stuff, absolutely love that show.

Was a good end to the series. I'm interested to see how long they keep it going for. It's obviously a popular show, but knowing the story I wonder if they'll keep it going after the conclusion. I suppose they've already done a season without Spartacus in it, so it's possible.

Â