Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Swa the first episode of the 1st series of Game of Thrones last night on DVD. Loved it!!!! Good booby count too!

As the series goes on (and the second series seems to be following in the same vein), they appear to have a button in the editing room called 'Cut to Sex'.

I'm not complaining though, because this woman plays a whore in it.

tumblr_lue2ykHctq1qdgpmko1_500.jpg

...Yum.

Is that the one who was shagging the dwarf?

Whats her name in real life?

Yep. She's more of a presence in the series than you'd expect at first.

Her name's Esmé Bianco. Does a burleseque act, and some modelling work. And I would crawl through fire to get within a mile of her.

Her name's Esmé Bianco. Does a burleseque act, and some modelling work. And I would crawl through fire to get within a mile of her.

She soes have amazing 'assets'. My favourite I have seen so far in the boob-fest that was the 1st episode!

I like the HBO series signatures. In the Boardwalk Empire, the characters always pour bootleg whiskey before engaging in conversation. In the Sopranos, the characters eat together, they eat ALL the time. In Mad Men, everyone is smoking, all the time. In the Wire, they swear.

In game of thrones, there are boobs. Lots of them.

:thumb:

She soes have amazing 'assets'. My favourite I have seen so far in the boob-fest that was the 1st episode!

It gets better as the series goes on. Pretty much every non-major female character gets them out. Theres a scene in about... the 7th/8th episode (this doesn't spoil any plot), where the director seems to have gone 'Right, we need to do some metaphorical plot exposition, but it's going to be long winded... **** it, lets raunch it the **** up' and you end up with a 5 minute long sex scene while another character talks and uses the sex as a metaphor for the state of the plot at that point in time. Trust me you'll know when that scene happens and you'll be paying rapt attention to whats on screen.

It gets better as the series goes on. Pretty much every non-major female character gets them out. Theres a scene in about... the 7th/8th episode (this doesn't spoil any plot), where the director seems to have gone 'Right, we need to do some metaphorical plot exposition, but it's going to be long winded... **** it, lets raunch it the **** up' and you end up with a 5 minute long sex scene while another character talks and uses the sex as a metaphor for the state of the plot at that point in time. Trust me you'll know when that scene happens and you'll be paying rapt attention to whats on screen.

:shock: :P

It sounds immense. I don't know why boobs on tv excite me. I can go on the internet and see the whole shebang! It is just the thrill of not expecting it on TV, I suppose.

It sounds immense. I don't know why boobs on tv excite me. I can go on the internet and see the whole shebang! It is just the thrill of not expecting it on TV, I suppose.

Ep 7. Finger banging lesbianism, featuring that woman in the pic!

Ep 7. Finger banging lesbianism, featuring that woman in the pic!

...exactly the scene I was thinking of ;)

I just saw a great episode of "American Experience" on PBS about the Panama Canal.

Extremely well made hour-long documentary.

They were going to give up because so many people were dying of Yellow Fever which people believed was caused by unclean living conditions.

They brought in some doctor who was convinced it was a mosquito-bourn malady, but his eradication program was considered too expensive, and many didn't even think he was correct in his mosquito theory.

Teddy Roosevelt's personal physician convinced him to order that the doctor be given everything he needed to eradicate the mosquitos.

He was, and he did. They actually travelled the entire length of the canal, fumigating and pouring oil into puddles and swamps to trap the larvae.

They wiped out Yellow Fever entirely, and the project was able to continue. But that was just one amazing aspect of the canal. The actual digging was brutal work, and then the "water stairway" system they devised was just ahead of it's time. Fascinating stuff.

It's a shame you guys can't get PBS over there, it's some of the best television we've got here.

PBS UK: Sky 166, Virgin Media 243... they show American Experience every weeknight

The Big Bang Theory is really not that funny and relies heavily on Sheldon being camp and nerdy which makes every episode essentially the same experience

Fixed for you :winkold:

It's not the worst comedy in the world though, still don't get the love for Two and a Half Men. It's just not funny.

Bring back Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place which then changed to just Two Guys and a girl when they finally stopped working at the aforementioned Pizza Place. Or just keep making It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia because it's hilarious.

now got to the end of the second season of Dexter, it is so addictive can't stop watching it, though i think there's been one or two dud episodes this season it's still been fantastic, so well done.

I just saw a great episode of "American Experience" on PBS about the Panama Canal.

Extremely well made hour-long documentary.

They were going to give up because so many people were dying of Yellow Fever which people believed was caused by unclean living conditions.

They brought in some doctor who was convinced it was a mosquito-bourn malady, but his eradication program was considered too expensive, and many didn't even think he was correct in his mosquito theory.

Teddy Roosevelt's personal physician convinced him to order that the doctor be given everything he needed to eradicate the mosquitos.

He was, and he did. They actually travelled the entire length of the canal, fumigating and pouring oil into puddles and swamps to trap the larvae.

They wiped out Yellow Fever entirely, and the project was able to continue. But that was just one amazing aspect of the canal. The actual digging was brutal work, and then the "water stairway" system they devised was just ahead of it's time. Fascinating stuff.

It's a shame you guys can't get PBS over there, it's some of the best television we've got here.

PBS UK: Sky 166, Virgin Media 243... they show American Experience every weeknight

Nice! You guys should check out the Panama Canal episode....

Â