Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Well they are doing the upmost to make The Walking Dead as shit as possible. Soooooo boring and so badly written.

Do we know absolutely anything about the characters? Nope.

Do we have impressive FX and Zombies to take our mind of the terrible writing? Yup.

Bring back the sacked writers who actually know what there on about.

How can such a dark and brilliant graphic novel be made into this sail on the mayonnaise sea?

I admit it's all getting a bit cheesy now.

What do I want now?

basically them to come across an arsenal of weapons and a couple of episodes of just utter carnage.

want the dodgy guy who creampied that woman to go down as well as the annoying blonde who always wants a gun.

The hillbilly to Rambo it up with the sherriff and take down, oh I dunno about 200 zombies.

we've had the hardship, heartbreak etc etc, now they need to find a nice base to setup from and go on the attack.

why do no zombie films/tv shows I have seen ever do that?

you have the harsh reality of a bleak future, you get past that, and you have the awesome mopping up of the zombies after.

motorbikes with chainsaws on, awesome slow mo headshots, the idiot panicing people getting owned by the zombies, whilst the brave survive.

ARRRRRRRRRGH

Simple really, filming on a farm will be far cheaper and easier than in a city so will help massively with the budget now this series is much bigger than the first.

That said if the girl isnt found this week or something actually happens I might well be reverting to the UK screenings

David Jason Greatest Escapes on ITV3

I've been to colditz and whilst some of the escape attempts do sound like they came straight out of 'Ello 'Ello you can't doubt the courage and ingenuity of all concerned

Abu Dhabi GP qualifying

Did eddie Jordan just call Sir Paul Mc, George !! WTF

No he didn't - he did mention that George Harrison used to watch F1 a lot and would visit his team.

As for McCartney, he sounded like he'd had a stroke!!!! Not looking the best now is he!

Abu Dhabi GP qualifying

No he didn't - he did mention that George Harrison used to watch F1 a lot and would visit his team.

As for McCartney, he sounded like he'd had a stroke!!!! Not looking the best now is he!

The NOVA documentary "The Fabric of the Cosmos: What Is Space?" (part I of a four) was absolute quality.

Don't know if this was one of the BBC co-productions...

It's apparently a French co-production.

Anyway, I see that PBS has launched a UK channel on Sky and Virgin, with about half of the schedule being from WGBH.

(this may get mjmooney to spring for pay-TV... :D )

Abu Dhabi GP qualifying

Actually he did

Abu Dhabi GP qualifying

ha ha ha, thats up there with Bobby Robson calling Shola Ameobi Carl Cort.

Tell you what was good tonight.

The Antiques Roadshow.

Before you start sniggering, wait a minute. It was a "special" for Armistice Sunday, featuring peoples' family atifacts - and stories - connected with various conflicts. It was incredibly moving. Dunno if it's on iPlayer, but if it is, watch it (all the way through) and see if you can keep a dry eye.

Then (look away now, Bickster) part two of Scorsese's George Harrison documentary and Timewatch on the Beatles' touring career.

Good stuff.

Â