Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I spotted her tonight, wanted to know who she wrote for, every time the prosecution speaks she just seems to be pulling a face of utter disbelief

Angenette Levy if you want to stalk her.

• Like 1

Finished Ash vs Evil Dead.  Properly fun season of tellybox.  Highly recommend it and they're only 30 mins each so you'll fly through them.

Re- the final episode...

Spoiler

... whilst it did have more than its fair share of splattergut action, I couldn't help thinking that the last 5 or so minutes of it, where he took the truce was really quite weak for a finale.  I get that it sets us up for future series'.  It's just that the 'everyone goes their separate ways for now ...' type ending left me wanting to climb a clocktower with a sniper rifle.

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

Teresa Halback's brother is a bit of a dick, something odd about him.

I thought this, too. Came across as an absolute bell end. I felt bad for thinking that as obviously his sister had been brutally murdered but some of the stuff he said to the media was not on. He was convinced of Steven's guilt and dismissed evidence to contrary. It was as if he didn't care about actually finding out the truth and didn't want to even entertain the possibility that someone other than Steven killed his sister. 

10 hours ago, Rodders said:

Hmm other half bought The Americans first season the other day and started it last night - not too bad really, although makes me realise how spoiled we've been with better production values elsewhere, but interesting enough so far to stick with it for now.

It's fantastic, Keri Washington and Annet Mahendru both at least 8/10 WB. 

Caught up on the 4th and 5th seasons of Homeland this week

Spoiler

Carrie has the death pussy, it's almost certain that the guy who dumped her in the finale will die in season 6.

Has anyone started the Shannara Chronicles yet? I watched the first 5 minutes last before turning it off last and so far my decision to continue will be based on is whether I'm willing to sit through the rest of the show to see more of Poppy Drayton. 

On 05/01/2016 at 19:16, Zatman said:

now completed The Bridge and Fargo and I feel spoiled 

2 best shows on TV

Just completed the first series of Fargo. Brilliant. Billy Bob Thornton: what an actor!

• Like 1

Just started watching Heimat again, for the... what? fourth? fifth? time. Utter genius.

I got completely hooked on this too, although the second and third series didn't quite hit the spot for me. 

Generation War on Netflix is also quite superb, as is Deutschland 83

I was a bit disappointed by Generation War. Agreed that that Heimat 2 & 3 didn't quite reach the heights of series 1, but they were still good. And I just realised there is also a 'mini-sequel' (mainly outtakes, but had decent reviews) and a full prequel, so I've ordered those. Massive Schabbach binge coming up.

16 hours ago, JB said:

I thought this, too. Came across as an absolute bell end. I felt bad for thinking that as obviously his sister had been brutally murdered but some of the stuff he said to the media was not on. He was convinced of Steven's guilt and dismissed evidence to contrary. It was as if he didn't care about actually finding out the truth and didn't want to even entertain the possibility that someone other than Steven killed his sister. 

Yep, some things he said were just strange. I'll spoiler tag some later.

Â