Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 15/01/2016 at 21:31, Brumerican said:

If you have watched Entourage or Californication then you have pretty much watched Sex in the City. They are all the same show.

Whut??

There's only one Hank Moody!

1 hour ago, YGabbana said:

I watched episodes 1 and 2 and didnt go further lol

yes, i agree with that sentiment. I almost stopped after episode 1 and 2 as well. 

But episode 4 and 5 were fantastic, it felt like the original "save the cheerleader, save the world".

46 minutes ago, ender4 said:

yes, i agree with that sentiment. I almost stopped after episode 1 and 2 as well. 

But episode 4 and 5 were fantastic, it felt like the original "save the cheerleader, save the world".

What channel/service is this on!?

What channel/service is this on!?

In the UK it hasn't aired yet.

Starting on Channel 5 in 2-3 weeks time.

It's a one-off season with 13 episodes, though there was an pre-cursor episode as well (episode 0).

• Like 1

I watched The Last Panthers on catch-up this week ,was a bit hard to follow at times as it was subtitled for large chunks of it  but even so I really enjoyed it ( though if your Serbian you'll probably hate it as it hardly paints the country in a good light)   the back story episode was a bit dull but obviously needed as part of the plot 

Worth a watch if you can still get it on your sky box  ...

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Not saying it is a bad show . I enjoyed Californication and Entourage immensely but they are both Sex and the City for dudes . 

I've seen you say that a few times :). I guess the shows work as it appeals to people who see that life as the dream lifestyle. Most blokes would love to be Hank Moody, or they would love to have a movie star mate who pays for everything for them. I guess Sex and the City appeals to women who want to live in NYC and buy shoes and shag younger men. It's selling the dream!

• Like 1

Â