Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Spoiler

Yeah that blue ribbon stuff :angry: They clearly had an interest in getting a plea to turn him into a witness against his unkle. Which made me question how they were appointed in the first place and if there was a conspiracy involving the departments.

@villa4europe spoiler boxes are not showing correctly, maybe just edit away the quotes

One of my tech teachers at school had a robot in it for the first 3 or 4 series, Dreadnaught. It was a massive great thing without much in the way of weapons, used to sit in the woodwork shop after they'd taken it down to the studios when they were recording. We could gage how well/badly it had done based on the amount of damage. Never did do any good, but the particular highlight was when they decided to retire the robot, so they had the house robots smash it up. That was pretty brutal.

Here is it's (impressively detailed) bio.

I always liked Mortis best, with the cool axe and tank tracks. They spent about £10k on it, and it was shite.

I just read that AMC ran a new series of Battlebots last summer, and there's going to be a series this year too. It did pretty well viewer-wise, guess that's how the a new Robot Wars series was considered, and then commisioned.

Just now, V01 said:

Started Californication last night, 10 episodes and I've been hooked since the first one. It's basically a filthier version of entourage.

Brilliant isn't it! First 4 series are some of the best TV I have seen.

I do have a man crush on Duchovny! 

Plus great soundtrack as well

The music is indeed good.

Last episode killed me, Hank finally remembers why he didn't call the girl back but Charlie is too distracted to listen until it's too late.

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

AVFC on Mastermind in a few minutes' time, so I am told.

Did alright but got a couple of bankers completely wrong.

Also looked like he was about to burst into tears. Quivering lip.

Â