Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

So a couple of things from TWD.

You have two people with you who have leg injuries do you A. Drag them along with you knowing they will slow you down or B. Let them hide somewhere so you can come back for them in a motor when its safe?

You want to start a fire to distract the zombies, do you A. Find the biggest building thats close and torch it or B run all the way across town with someone who obviously hasnt a clue where its going looking for some grain store to set fire to.

And lastly, you are running away from a horde of zombies, do you A. run up a blind alley so that you are trapped or B. actually jump over the mattress on an outside staircase and get on the roof until it all dies down.

lol i cringed when I seen the fire escape being blocked by a mattress, such bad directing/producing.  It's been decent enough so far but the likes of what you posted above and such scenarios takes away from me getting too immersed in it as I can't relate to what can only be described as idiots.  I'm often glad to see them get eaten as they deserve it although I want Rick to live forever, he's a beast. 

That's the only thing that annoyed me about that episode. The stairs. All that could explain why they didn't go up there, is that they were panicking and rushing and hoping that door at the end was open.

If it gets even remotely close to how great Evil Dead 2 is, even close, that will be enough. 

Just read that It has already been renewed for a second series :) although they haven't said how many episodes. Renewed before it's even premiered would suggest distributors are waiting with as much anticipation as us lot.

• Like 1

When he landed and you saw him from the side, the other guy didn't look to be laying on top of him, but in the next scene it kinda looks like it's not him being chewed upon. They definitely did that on purpose to put doubt in our minds.

Agreed.

Here's one, why the **** did they just stand there and watch that poor bloke get eaten against the fence rather than pop him in the head. It's not like they were saving billets at that point anyway.

Yes yes yes! Thought that too....didn't even need a bullet, just knife!

Peep Show returning in under two weeks. :)

Get innnnnnn

Super Hans better be coming back?

Also fun trivia fact, I watched every episode of Peep Show back to front starting with the last episode and ending with the first.

Edited by AVFCDAN

Get innnnnnn

Also fun trivia fact, I watched every episode of Peep Show back to front starting with the last episode and ending with the first.

Yes, I believe Super Hans will be involved. Couldn't imagine a series without him!

I would love it if Nancy or Elena made an appearance but I think that's wishful thinking. 

Was there a reason for watching it in reverse? 

Just finished Narcos, absolutely brilliant.

Tempted to start this! Is it really the new 'Breaking Bad'? 

Yeah, see that tagline, is the only and ongoing reason I have refused to sully my eyes with it so far. Not just THE new BB but MY (your) new BB. Really. Well mr or mrs advertising executives, Presumptuous, bossy, telling me what I will like adverts really have the opposite effect on me. But then I am a grumpy so and so. Still I'm interested based on the amount of people who say its worth it. But if it's just effectively Scarface for the TV then I'm struggling to see the point? anyway if you're in TV advertising there's a hint for you.

Get innnnnnn

Yes, I believe Super Hans will be involved. Couldn't imagine a series without him!

I would love it if Nancy or Elena made an appearance but I think that's wishful thinking. 

Was there a reason for watching it in reverse? 

simply because I had already seen the full series and decided to watch the last episode for nostalgias sake and then carried on watching the whole thing in reverse.

Â