Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

David Simon returns to HBO with "Show Me a Hero", a 6 part miniseries starting next week about city politics/housing/race relations in Yonkers, NY in the late 80's. Based on true events, it's directed by Paul Haggis. Might not cancel HBO now...

I'm spending my Saturday night binge-watching the second series of BoJack Horseman. If they were finding the rules of their universe they created in the first series, they've perfected it now. The writing is so much better, it's actually the funniest series I've watched for a good year.

• Like 1

Re-watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia at the moment.

Just watched The Dayman Cometh episode again :crylaugh:

Classic
Just done Charlie Work. Fantastic.

I think I'll get to the end and rewatch it all again.

So I stuck with Sons of Anarchy (even though I thought it was terrible, after the first few episodes), and it got better. Not amazing, but watchable. I enjoyed some of the cameos (Dave Navarro, Henry Rollins, Cortney Love, Marilyn Manson, Steven King etc). I didn't enjoy the awful cover versions on the sound track, as sung by Katy Sagal. I suppose if you're married to the creator, you get to have your crappy songs heard on the show.

Really looking forward to 'Show Me a Hero'. In the meantime I may give 'Wet Hot American Summer' a go even though I'm sure it'll be utter trash.

i'd say go for it. but beware that it is really really odd. huge cast and i went into it knowing nothing. i watched it all and i think I enjoyed it but it is just so very very odd...

Â