Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I have started watching Backstrom, it's quite enjoyable. I have given up on House of Cards also, it started to bore me to tears. 

I have started watching Backstrom, it's quite enjoyable. I have given up on House of Cards also, it started to bore me to tears. 

Backstrom sounded good on paper but think will be cancelled. Can they really have so many shows with cops with people issues

The Last Man on Earth is quality funny.

Tiny bit of criticism from me is that characters are added a little too fast.

But very funny, main guy is very likeable, forgot his name.

Will Forte.

• Like 1

its MACGRUBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen bits of it and I agree but think its a show that probably couldnt go past 2 seasons at most

Backstrom sounded good on paper but think will be cancelled. Can they really have so many shows with cops with people issues

Would be a shame, I like the dry humour in it

Have finished Community. 

First 2 series are excellent, the third really tails off and the 4th is utterly dreadful. I thought the 5th series from episode 2/3 onward picks up the basic concept, does it's own thing and it becomes a new show, watchable in it's own right whilst not hitting the heights of 1 & 2. Maybe the 6th series can carry on the upward curve.

Well my enthusiasm for house of cards has gone after reading this thread :D

First season is great, as is the first episode of season 2 (genuine shock moment in that).

No shit!!!!!!

Well my enthusiasm for house of cards has gone after reading this thread :D

First season is great, as is the first episode of season 2 (genuine shock moment in that).

No shit!!!!!!

Haaa! I yelped when it happened!

Have finished Community. 

First 2 series are excellent, the third really tails off and the 4th is utterly dreadful. I thought the 5th series from episode 2/3 onward picks up the basic concept, does it's own thing and it becomes a new show, watchable in it's own right whilst not hitting the heights of 1 & 2. Maybe the 6th series can carry on the upward curve.

I watched the newest episode the other day. I don't really get it. The characters aren't the same. I know there's new characters, but even the old ones are different. Totally different personalities. I can sort of see that they're trying to recapture bits from season 1 and 2, but it's like when they tried to do a US The IT Crowd. The framework is there, it's just totally charmless. Matt Berry is in the newest episode. It was like they were trying to redo the Professor Professorson episode (Which was superb), but as if one of them had a dream about the episode and then tried to describe it to people. It's all confused and sleepy and none of the characters are acting like you'd expect.

• Like 2

Â