Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I really liked treme, need to acquire the last series, entourage might be worth a blast through in time for the film, if you're open to anything daredevil is the best new thing IMO, if you want something a bit funny and relaxed but not necessarily a comedy then orange is the new black

Finished series 1 of the killing, enjoyed that, and Marco Polo which I know has had bad reviews and I can see why (some of the acting is dire) but I really enjoyed it, it hooked me from the start

• Like 1

I really liked treme, need to acquire the last series, entourage might be worth a blast through in time for the film, if you're open to anything daredevil is the best new thing IMO, if you want something a bit funny and relaxed but not necessarily a comedy then orange is the new black

Finished series 1 of the killing, enjoyed that, and Marco Polo which I know has had bad reviews and I can see why (some of the acting is dire) but I really enjoyed it, it hooked me from the start

daredevil it is, i had it saved so ill give ti a go. might give Treme a look after it

Even though i knew it was coming, the scene with the deep fat fryer is still shocking to this day! 

• Like 1

They're starting the trailers for the new stuff in America, minority report, sense 8 on netflix looks good and heroes reborn should be out by the end of the week, limitless, blind spot could be ok

The following has been cancelled

Wayward pines and the affair start this week, I did start watching empire, it's a bit cheesy and tries far too hard

Â