Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Harry Shearer leaves The Simpsons, hopefully it will be put out if its misery

No such luck, commissioned for two more series and mimic's will be used for Shearer's characters. He was getting $14m for the two seasons if he stayed. Easy money...

Thought the Island was a good conclusion for the women last night.

They finally seemed to get their shit together (minus the stupid Scotch lass) and pull together to get organised.

I do find myself scrutinising the editing of the show though, I mean, did they really wait until the last week to make adequate beds for themselves?  And did they only really manage to catch a good haul of fish for the final couple of days?

I'd love to apply for the next series, but I don't think the family would allow it :)

The latest season of Arrow started pretty crap to me but have to say it has improved immensely and looking forward to the finale tonight!

Strange, I've thought it was pretty poor throughout really. The villain and overall plotline this series pales in comparison to series 2 - but then Deathstroke really was a magnificent bastard. Ra's in this has been hopeless, more relationship counsellor than evil mastermind.

yes, same here. S3 has been pretty poor except the last 3 episodes.

Thought the Island was a good conclusion for the women last night.

They finally seemed to get their shit together (minus the stupid Scotch lass) and pull together to get organised.

I do find myself scrutinising the editing of the show though, I mean, did they really wait until the last week to make adequate beds for themselves?  And did they only really manage to catch a good haul of fish for the final couple of days?

I'd love to apply for the next series, but I don't think the family would allow it :)

Get rid of you for a considerable amount of time? You sure they wouldn't allow it? :P

• Like 1

re-watched Police Squad since found all the episodes on Youtube. Really is a classic and think was way too intelligent for its time. Still have to pay close attention to hear some of the jokes

Frank Drebin was the man

• Like 4

Haven't caught up on the women's island yet, but watched the most recent men's one last night.

That fall and injury to the one guy was brutal.

Vic is an absolute, grade A word removed. That stuff he was saying to the one chap about class had me genuinely stunned. So prejudiced.

Again, the cynical side of me says it was clever editing, but it was great when his net started working.

• Like 2

Haven't caught up on the women's island yet, but watched the most recent men's one last night.

That fall and injury to the one guy was brutal.

Vic is an absolute, grade A word removed. That stuff he was saying to the one chap about class had me genuinely stunned. So prejudiced.

Again, the cynical side of me says it was clever editing, but it was great when his net started working.

All that baloney about not trusting him because his voice sounds like someone that "his people" had let down and him being a metaphor for a politician?

Yep, made himself look like a right ignorant, northern, undedicated moron.

Gone off him completely, especially when he has to make some bullshit story up before he announces he's caught a couple fish too.  Arsehole.

He's an absolute caveman

All that shite about hard graft.

If it was down to him they'd all starve to death. They'd have enough firewood to burn half of china, and enough water to put it out again afterwards, but they'd still only have his 3 or 4 fish a day because nobody would have been granted any time to try something different to get more food. Using your brain isn't "hard graft" and in his world that's all that matters.

I think he was threatened by any one providing food other than him

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

preacher_0.jpg?itok=KWtYEwcd

Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up...

(it's the first on-set shot from the Preacher TV adaptation - and yes that is indeed Jesse and Arseface)

Edited by Designer1

preacher_0.jpg?itok=KWtYEwcd

Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up, Please don't **** it up...

(it's the first on-set shot from the Preacher TV adaptation - and yes that is indeed Jesse and Arseface)

I've the main three casting and I think it could work, especially Joe Guigan. But any idea who are playing Herr Starr and the Saint of Killers?

Apparently David Lynch is going to direct the new Twin Peaks after all.

David Lynch @DAVID_LYNCH  ·  11h 11 hours ago

Dear Twitter Friends, the rumors are not what they seem ..... It is !!! Happening again. #TwinPeaks returns on @SHO_Network

Never in doubt, it was just posturing from Lynch.

Can't wait.

In the meantime the 'poor mans Twin Peaks' has started - Wayward Pines.

Anyone watch it? I think there is potential, but I thought Matt Dillion was a bit shit. Not sure if it was the script, but it was daytime TV soap opera acting.

Watched all 6 episodes of Peter Kay's Car Share. Was better than I thought it would be, some genuine laugh out loud moments 

Always forget how much I love 'A league of their own' until it comes back on. There's nothing like it for LOLZ

Redknapp and the cinnamon had me absolutely crying.

I don't mind that show, but it annoys me that its on for an hour and they get asked about 3 questions.

If you're going to dress something up as a quiz show then at least try and make it believable.

Â