Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Me and the girlfriend have watched the second series of OITNB this week, we only have one episode left.

I'm a big fan of Breaking Bad, but I've never seen The Wire, House of Cards, Fargo, The Sopranos or Mad Men. I wouldn't mind starting one of them after OITNB.

I may need to buy the dvds though, as I can't be bothered with streaming (my laptop isn't very reliable) and I don't think Netflix has any of them other than House of Cards, which is the one I'm not that bothered about watching.

Fargo has been on Channel 4 so they might all be on 4OD, not sure how many they keep on there.

Have you got Sky? The Wire, The Sopranos and Mad Men are all on there under "Box sets" as far as I know

Second season of Rectify starts tomorrow I really enjoyed the first season. It's worth giving it a go, some people say it's got that Southern Gothic feel like True Detecive, could be. Should be something to watch now Fargo and Game of Thrones ended.

• Like 2

Second season of Rectify starts tomorrow I really enjoyed the first season. It's worth giving it a go, some people say it's got that Southern Gothic feel like True Detecive, could be. Should be something to watch now Fargo and Game of Thrones ended.

Watched season 1 in last few weeks, the flash backs work very well and is slightest bit of humour in between some very dark scenes ,

• Like 1

Brilliant finish to Fargo. Such an unexpectedly great series.

I didn't realise the relevance of Malvo's tapes. I thought it was just him being weird listening back to how he's messed with people. Would love to see a Better Call Saul type of prequel following Malvo's career.

New season of 24 is so, so bad. Should've called it a day after season 6.

The drone strike on Heller in the middle of Wembley... Good grief. I reckon a drone strike would pack a bit more than just to knock out a bit of a centre circle. Not to mention the terrible special effects on it. Just terrible.

Edited by Milfner

I didn't realise the relevance of Malvo's tapes. I thought it was just him being weird listening back to how he's messed with people. Would love to see a Better Call Saul type of prequel following Malvo's career.

Has it finished in the US?

Think we have an episode left in the UK?

Yes, final episode was Tuesday in the US.

I copped onto the tapes thing in the second last episode, knew it was there for a purpose. Also knew who'd get Malvo in the end as everyone would be expecting it to be Molly.

What I didn't get was why Malvo went after Lester? He said is this what you want? Lester said yes, but what was he asking? Did he feel he had to kill Lester to tie up the loose end?

Finished in the US, loved it. 

Â