Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I recall a vagina with a sombrero and a moustache.

Although I must say there is a certain amount of irony in chaps tuning in to see bewbz when the show is pretty much about how people are more than what they appear at the surface.

I obviously don't watch it for the bewbs, they're just a bonus.

I recall a vagina with a sombrero and a moustache.

Although I must say there is a certain amount of irony in chaps tuning in to see bewbz when the show is pretty much about how people are more than what they appear at the surface.

More than bewbeez?

Full on minge shots? I'll add it to my list of must watch shows.

Finished Season 4 of 24 on Saturday. Brilliant! Started Season 5 now...  

David Beckham into the unknown is quality. On BBC 1 now.

Edit:It's about him and some friends riding across the Brazilian plains, city and rainforests.

Edited by Voinjama

Where it goes downhill imo. 1-4 are great, 5 marks a progression to a jumping the shark approach for the rest of the show ( yes I know the general premise is insane anyway, but even with that said it does get ludicrous in season 6 especially ) . But still good though.

Xela what did you actually watch ever? No wire, sporanos or breaking bad. Have you recently found Tv? ;)

Where it goes downhill imo. 1-4 are great, 5 marks a progression to a jumping the shark approach for the rest of the show ( yes I know the general premise is insane anyway, but even with that said it does get ludicrous in season 6 especially ) . But still good though.
first episode of season 5 is incredible.

Doesn't reach those heights again after that.

Xela what did you actually watch ever? No wire, sporanos or breaking bad. Have you recently found Tv? ;)

Pshaw. I haven't seen The Wire, Sopranos, 24, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, West Wing, Dexter, Game of Thrones, many, many others. 

I've seen some of Boardwalk Empire, and it's good. But honestly, I don't know how you can find the time to watch all that TV. 

Pshaw. I haven't seen The Wire, Sopranos, 24, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, West Wing, Dexter, Game of Thrones, many, many others. 

I've seen some of Boardwalk Empire, and it's good. But honestly, I don't know how you can find the time to watch all that TV. 

You've seen Happy Valley. That's what matters.

Well yes. It was more the missus that wanted to watch Happy Valley, but I got hooked. It had a certain interest from being filmed near where I live, it was very well done, and - importantly - it was only six episodes.

I've seen the first two episodes of the new OITNB series.

Needs more boobs.

IIRC, only one woman gets them out in the first two episodes, but if the first series is anything to go by, we should see many, many more.

I thought the first series lacked boobs apart from the first episode. However, second series definitely has more boobs  :thumb: 

I watched all the bold ones in college or at least up to where they were when I left. Also Sons of Anarchy, Curb, Extras and loads more that got cancelled or I forgot about (Southland). Helped that I used never go in though.

What else is there to do? Read? 

Oh, a good film is all right, now and then. Starts and ends in a couple of hours.

And one-off TV programmes - dramas or documentaries - are fine. 

It's the spun-out serial drama that is such a time thief. 

Not saying I never watch them, I do - recently worked through The Killing and The Bridge (I quite like yer nordic noir). But having done that I need a good long break, rather than diving into another bloody box set. 

I can't deny that HBO have a fantastic track record, but the way people go on about their stuff, it would seem to be like heroin. 

• Like 2

Â