Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a story where Sullivan has come out and said "Villa would not have enough money to buy Parker", I don't know if I should be sadder that he's right, or that we would so aggressively be pursuing SCOTT PARKER to replace Milner. Even though I think he's a good player.

I see a story where Sullivan has come out and said "Villa would not have enough money to buy Parker", I don't know if I should be sadder that he's right, or that we would so aggressively be pursuing SCOTT PARKER to replace Milner. Even though I think he's a good player.

I wouldn't believe a single word that cock says.

He just never stops being jealous of us does he the short fat clearing in the woods!!!

Apparently said we haven't got enough money!!!! Ha wouldn't want us to give it to him!!

I saw that article and read it. I don't understand why he's giving speculation this much recognition and consideration, when there's no firm proof that we are even interested in Parker.

Hmm the Sessegnon and Flamini links make some sense (if true). If the rumoured valuations are correct a combined £15m for both sounds good to me.

I'd be surprised if Flamini came to us.....

Arsenal - AC Milan - Aston Villa

Doesn't quite look right does it

Yes, signing players from AC Milan is unheard of for a team like Aston Villa....

Anothre day seems to be drifitng away with absolutly diddly squat happening...stupid question but is MON still on holiday?

It is my firm belief that nothing will happen with regards to any transfers before Milner comes back off holiday. If i had the discipline to do so, i wouldnt be back on this board untill the week after next, as i know nothing will transpire in the meantime. However, i dont have said discipline and like everyone else will be checking the news every 5 minutes for little good reason.

I'd be surprised if Flamini came to us.....

Arsenal - AC Milan - Aston Villa

Doesn't quite look right does it

Yes, signing players from AC Milan is unheard of for a team like Aston Villa....

Indeed.

pic297.jpg

Anothre day seems to be drifitng away with absolutly diddly squat happening...stupid question but is MON still on holiday?

the sqaud has gone to the Republic I think so yes MON is probably on the golf course right now??? :D